2024 Kinsman Eades Offerings

It’s already on the website. Don’t wait.

1 Like

I wasn’t going to say it :wink:

Someone already posted in the other thread. Cat was already out of the bag. :blush:

Those who don’t log into their account early and/or don’t read WB might see it sold out before it even hits its official release time (in 1.5 hours). Could it have been a system glitch?

Logged in early to make sure i was ready and there it was. Order in

I gave the heads up to a few friends to log in early as well. Glad I didn’t want for my 10AM CT alarm to check on things! :rofl:

I ordered as well. So going forward, would all who purchased this wine be eligible for a standing allocation for this wine ?

1 Like

Yes, that’s how it has worked for the other labels.

Thanks, Tyler!

Anyone know the alcohol levels on these new releases?

Looking at the '19s I have from Kinsman, 14.8% / 14.9% which is at the very upper limits of what I’d want to drink.

I will say, if I logged on at their announced time and found the offering sold out, I would be a bit annoyed. If I knew that it was open for like 3 hours before the announced time and others “in-the-know” got an early bite at the apple, I would be displeased.

I hope there is plenty left at 9 PST for the on-time-comers…

4 Likes

order in

bot a 3 pack

Email went out at 9:01 and looks like not sold out yet so that’s good.

Question for past buyers. This is my first offer and I should be getting close to offer on singles. What was pricing on the single vineyard wines?

1 Like

Believe they are $295 per.

2 Likes

i believe this is correct

Not sure if everyone who had already orders read through the email.

It should be noted that purchases from this release do not grant access to our single vineyard bottlings. Likewise, single vineyard allocations are not dependent upon purchase of this wine.

6 Likes

I don’t think they did a standing order for the Sauvignon Blanc or Aberro - my guess would be this would get similar treatment (as opposed to the single vineyard cabs) given that it’s also a first come first served release, but who knows.

Looks like the first tier of Kodo and Aphex wines are live too, based upon CT volumes around 60 bottles each.

still available

3 Likes