2021 William & Mary Wine Release

Order in. A favorite and one of the few i will be buying well into the future.

3 Likes

1 each for me this time. 22 Bdx has been killing my wallet.

7 Likes

Did a mix and match for six. Free shipping was nice too.

2 Likes

estoy feliz de comprar Guillermo y Maria hoy

2 Likes

ditto, 2 of each, cellar is too full.

1 Like

Trying to cut down, I continue to fail. But whatā€™s 1 more bottle (or 12)?

3 Likes

Ya I wanted more but had to keep it reasonable at a 6 pack this time.

2 Likes

I was late to the William & Mary party so this would be my first release and Iā€™m hoping to be included in the 6/27 wave. What price did these release at?

4 Likes

2021 William & Mary Cabernet Sauvignon - Shifflett Ranch
$125.00 each | 750mL

2021 William & Mary Wine Company Cabernet Sauvignon - Oakville
$95.00 each | 750mL

2021 William & Mary Wine Company Proprietary Red - Shifflett Ranch
$95.00 each | 750mL

3 Likes

Went for 3 Oakville and 3 Prop Reds. Needed 0, but what the hellā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks!!

2 Likes

Full allocation (3/6/3) done. One of the easiest decisions all year.

1 Like

Tax and shipping included which is nice.

2 Likes

The gravitational pull is strong and I am weak. Always look forward to this release. In for 4-2-3

2 Likes

Hey, want to offer a congratulations to Will. For those of you buying and supporting him, you should also know that he supports our annual wine charity event, sending down every year wines for the event that are used to raise money that helps fight domestic violence here in Orange County. Through Will, the William and Mary wines are helping give women and kids (mostly but some men on occasion) the safe place to flee, get help and counseling, legal advocacy and a fresh start. Will has been behind this work for over a decade, first (and still) via Rivers-Marie and then later with William and Mary.

Will, thank you. I appreciate you and what you have done to help Lauraā€™s House. You guys all supporting people like Will is a good thing for others, too.

13 Likes

Just curious: anyone know why there are no Jeb scores for the Oakville?

2 Likes

An excellent question!

The short answer: I didnā€™t show it to him.

Why did I not show it? Itā€™s a beautiful wine that I am very happy with (and may still show when he comes back for finished in-bottle reviews in the Fall) but generally speaking, I donā€™t like showing wines I donā€™t have under long-term contract. As of this post, I only have the Vine Cliff / Oakville bottling for 2021 & 2022. The Shifflett bottlings are the backbone of the project, there is no William & Mary without them. Iā€™d rather not help build a name for someone that isnā€™t at least willing to invest in me and my brand.

32 Likes

Thanks @William_Segui !

2 Likes

The W&M bottles are usually one of the first ones to be emptied at Falltacular, too. Not that Falltacular is a competition by any means, but itā€™s just something Iā€™ve noticed over the years.

3 Likes

Had the 2018 Cab this weekend in preparation and it was lovely even in its youth. One of just a handful of wines I do not hesitate buying.

2 Likes