2021 Rivers-Marie Pinot Noir - Save the Date

Thanks for the notes William Segui .

Thanks Will, sounds like a great release

All in

Will, are all/most of the ABVs on these wines in the lower range like Bearwallow, or is that cuvee an outlier?

Thanks for the notes Will!

Can’t wait!

1 Like

William Segui will there be a wish list option on all the wines?

Very solid stuff with excellent complexity and age ability for the price.

I find the R-M Pinots to definitely be California, but well balanced and not overly heavy. RM is about as new world as I like my wine but it’s always balanced, not overly extracted, and they pull it off very well.

Will probably be in for 5-6 bottles.

We tasted the 2021 Summa @ RM in May. It’s outstanding even at this point. We were limited by transportation as to how many bottle we could buy but this release should be outstanding. Going to load up.

Depends on what your ranges look like. Bearwallow is often the lowest ABV, but if your range is 13.0 - 13.9%, we have 5 total within that spread.

13.1 - Bearwallow
13.5 - Summa Old
13.8 - Thieriot Bodega
13.9 - Platt, Summa
14.1 - Joy Road
14.3 - Sonoma Coast, Occidental Ridge
14.6 - Silver Eagle

3 Likes

Not anticipating any formal wishlist this year as the allocations are pretty healthy (36 btl total allocation, biggest ever), but as always, if there is something you’d like me to know, add it to the comments field during the path to purchase.

Allocations are live, order in!

Order in! Pumped!

Order in. Thanks Will!

Order in! First wine purchase in 6 months! [thankyou.gif]

Order in! Prime Day and RM allocations… It’s gonna be an expensive day…

Order in!

Always one of the hardest offers to narrow down.

Narrowed it to 10 bottles. That’s 10 more bottles of my wine you guys need to drink this weekend to make room.

2 Likes

I find myself reaching for these pinots more often than others in my cellar and am very pleased that the allocations were so generous. Order in.

Yes. If only I had more budget and hadn’t already filled my cellar. This was already my biggest order in a long while.

Very curious to try the new Theriot.