2020 Fingers Crossed

I’ve only had the 2019 Syrah so far, but SQN dialed back from 11 to 10 is how I would describe it. A bit more primary than the 2019 Lillian, but similar.

If anyone is interested I have an allocation that I’m likely not going to take. DM me if interested.

Same and I agree. Although, I think the wine is perhaps more finessed as a result. A great wine, but a touch less opulent as a similar SQN.

Order in—a bit of a departure from my normal old world palate, but find the white and rose both fascinating

order in, was only able to wish-list the rose

1 Like

same on the Rose - i hit it right at 12. maybe all is Wish and then they will prioritize wish grants based on order history?

2 Likes

Same here re Rose

They said it would be wish list only and sold to the first 100. My order was 3857 (which is their internal number probably based on all orders taken through the website)

3 Likes

order 3869 here…hope we both get the Rose!

1 Like

Got it right at 12 as well and wonder what the first order number was for the first 100 for the Rose.

1 Like

i was 10 after you.

1 Like

Wow logged in at 9 and ordered placed by 9:01. I was 4001. I’ve bought everything they have released since day one and wish listed some extra too. Really hope i get that rose

1 Like

Been buying from the beginning. Love these. My order number was 3958…hope I get the rosé!

I think everybody in this wave has been buying from the beginning!

1 Like

Placed order by 9:01 (would have been sooner but i had to look up address for allways cool). #3987. Fingers crossed (no pun intended)

2 Likes

i had to go back and check on my order number : 3867

2 Likes

Don’t think it’s in the cards for me this year so happy to give my allocation to someone

1 Like

Beat you…3866. Rose wish only.

3 Likes

3910, I had to go back and start over because I only put the Rose in the cart the first time. Was too focused on that and almost missed the real deal :rofl:

Order 3955 for me…hoping for the rosé of course, but that’s cutting it awfully close seeing a 3857 up thread.

2 Likes