2019 Di Co Live

speaking of DiCo, was it anyone here who was luck enough to snag the 2018 from K&L this morning for $35 bucks? I was pretty fast, but not fast enough :slight_smile:

Missed it too!

It didn’t make it till morning. It was gone last night - and all of them vanished within 3 minutes, so I think one person bought all of them.

I noticed that as well. It said there were like 40 in the email and when I clicked on it 2 minutes later they were all gone. Someone did some serious hoarding. Geeze.

They were gone long before the email came out.

That was a score for someone, seriously good juice for a steal at that price.

Makes no sense that k and l cut the price that low. But that’s how they do business

I’ll probably regret only getting a 6 pack but seriously have no room. I’m going to check on a 17 this week with friends.

cheers

Had lunch with Erin last month and had the privilege of tasting the 2019 DI CO. This is amazing right out of the gate. Trust me, this will become your go-to wine. My friends and I placed our order before we finished our meal :slight_smile:

Never had the wines before. But just signed up and willing to buy 4 based on the reviews here. My wallet is going to die soon ha. Fall releases are brutal

We had a great tasting with Erin at the beginning of August. The 2019 DiCo showed excellent. Dark fruit, savory herbs, nice balance of oak and tannins, excellent mid-palate feel and a really good finish. One of our favorite cabs in this price range. We had the 2016 on Saturday and it was superb. Although we are out of space I went all in for a case. [cheers.gif]