2014 Myriad Cabs

Couldn’t resist the '14 Elysian 3L and 750s of both.

Anyone have the '13 3L?

Looks like the Elysian 3L already sold out.

No space in my cellar so just put an order in for the mag pack.

Need some help with that? [wink.gif] I have never even tried a Myriad and youze guyz make it sound like I’m missing out on something big.

You are indeed!!

I drank this with kenV last week in Albany > 2012 Myriad Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer Georges III Vineyard.
I drank the '11 Dr Crane at CLONYC with Mike and Leah Smith in June 2013.

Just between us, it’s all it’s cracked up to be. Shhh!

In for 2 & 2. passed on 2013 b/c it’s in between anniversary year and first kiddie’s birth year… and MAN missed out. not missing out '14…

It’s 3+3 for me. Working on my Dr. Crane verticals on Myriad (and Realm, too.). [cheers.gif]

In for a half doz, gotta slow down;IRS

Too rich for my blood this time around. I go deep on their reg cabs, but I’ve been sitting on the sideline this year on $150+ bottles. Was very tempted, but I need to cut back…

Mine shows available. [stirthepothal.gif]

If any of your Maybach needs to find a new home you know who to call! [cheers.gif]

Because you are a baller. :wink:

If I were really a baller it would show unavailable because I would have purchased it. [pwn.gif]

Wow, looks like the 750s are sold out…

Eric, they still show available. I would try logging back in later. I noticed sometimes wines show unavailable but come back with availability. I’m guessing people had it in their carts and didn’t purchase.

These are terrific wines and I suspect that very little will be available when the wines switch to the second wave of allocations.

Cheers!
Marshall champagne.gif