1989 Yquem halves...$150...what do you think?? UPDATED 11/19...

Yup.

Only one thing worse than a WineHunter…a parade of Wannabee WineHunters. You tag-alongs were too chicken to tag along, until I offered to throw down my own meager resources. [wow.gif]

pick up your own stuff, why should we piggy back off of you?

I was first to offer pick-up.

PM me for a case

I’ll take a 6 pack…I drink em, don’t flip em.

no room to flip anyway. newhere

in for 6

I would buy a 6 pack!

I’d take 6 too and would go for a road trip. -mJ

Sounds like I can get rid of these at this price! This guy is moving over here and the wine is coming with him. Wish I could have the east coast crew just pick up but I don’t know this guy at all and truly would like to see the bottles before I make any kind of transaction with you guys. I agree about popping a bottle before closing any deals.

I should be able to have a price by Friday. Let’s hope this works out [cheers.gif]

Sign me up for 3 please if you are taking orders.

Well, I’m certainly fine with California-located wine. =)

Cheaper shipping!

In for 3 or 4 if available. I would be willing to help coordinate with some other NYC area folk to ease the burden of breaking this up.

Im in for 6 and could pickup.

I’ll take a full case.

I’m late to the party, but assuming provenance is good (or we arrange an offline in Montauk to test a few), I’ll take 12.

I’m in for 6, but have to get them to the west coast! May be in NY over the holidays…

put me down for two also as long as shipping can be arranged…

I can split with anyone in Southern CA . . . let me know what I can do to help sort all this out. Perhaps we split up orders: West, Central, East? That way, we know whose where and how the splits/cases are going? Just a suggestion . . .

Damn, they’re probably in Bridgehampton, I’m half an hour away in Flan-Hampton!

Would it be too complicated to leave some on the East Coast for pick-up, or shipping, if that’s where they are resting at the moment?

[cheers.gif]

Either way, looks like you can off these pretty quickly just on the board - Cheers to that!

Put me down for 4, either to pick-up or ship. Whatever works best at your end.

[drinks.gif]