12 June Birthday Dinner Cancellation (Ron Kramer hospitalization)

Best wishes for a speedy recovery

Just saw this. Glad to hear you are doing okay Ron. Now get back to drinking wine, chasing the pretty nurses, and running the comics thread!!

Positive vibes sent…

JD

Repeating this post here

Well that was no fun. Congestive heart failure and passed out for 35 hours after shouting to Joyce to call 911. The only thing I remember was drowning on the almost four liters of liquid the sucked out of my lungs. I’m sure this is what water boarding feels like, I understand the EMT’s works on me for quite awhile before I was stable enough to go to the hospital where the placed two stents in the widow maker artery.
Just amazing I’m alive and back home typing this. The party OL will be rescheduled and I will surely make it even more special.
Thank for all your good wishes and your prayers they worked, Thanks ALL.

Glad to see you back Ron. Best wishes for your continued recovery.

So glad you are still with us and are back posting Ron.

Welcome back, Ron. Prayers continue!!

Ditto!

Thanks for the update, Ron, and so glad you are back and posting so soon. All best for a full and quick recovery!

Welcome back. Glad you’re feeling better so quickly.

Great to see you back so quickly, Ron!

Glad you are doing better Ron.

Makes a good joke but not quite true. In true open heart procedures, the heart is usually stopped while the surgeon works and even in the cath lab circulatory assist devices are becoming more prevalent to rest the heart until circulation is restored.

On a serious note, I am thankful that Ron is recovering. champagne.gif

Mont, Google OPCAB. And no, it doesn’t stand for the original poster’s Cabernet.

So glad to see you back, Ron. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

So glad you are back in fighting shape Ron. [dance-clap.gif] [dance-clap.gif] [thumbs-up.gif]

Best news of the day. When the OL is rescheduled, let all of us know so we can toast your recovery that night, and be present in spirit.

Really happy you are feeling better; now you need to post a few jokes

Ron,

Glad you seem to be coming through this well. Best wishes for a full and rapid recovery.

Great to see you well enough to post here so soon Ron, a nice steady recovery is prescribed.