ALL OFFERS POSTED!!!

Changing this announcement to let you know that all offers are posted (but one that is coming, almost immediately, that I, myself, will post).

Remember there are TWO PAGES of offers, so look around at your leisure, but also save some money for the AUCTIONS! They are insane this year, truly.

1 Like

So it must have been my imagination that there was supposed to be an offer from Championship Bottle?

Doesn’t ring a bell for me…

Once again, thank you for all the effort you put in to make this all possible.

[cheers.gif]

You da man, Todd - and yes, the Packers were robbed!!!

Thanks for all of the hard work, my friend - and to Brig and the rest of the crew, too! Now you need to purchase something from EVERY OFFER to show EQUAL SUPPORT [snort.gif] champagne.gif [wow.gif]

Great job as always. Thanks for doing this, even if it has cost me a lot of money (and maybe my marriage).

Auctions are up and running in the BD12 forum, look up toward the top for “BerserkerDay 12 Auctions! Closes at 8PM Pacific”

or just click here BerserkerDay 12 Auctions! Closes at 8PM Pacific - WineBerserkers

Thank you Todd! Always stoked to participate. Cheers, Marisa

Glad I held back on regular sales to have auction money. Some great mags available for when it’s safe to have friends over again. Thanks, Todd, Brig, vendors, and everyone helping out today. Another successful day!

1 Like

Thanks Todd, Brig!

1 Like

Well, at least you’ll have a way to drown your sorrows. [cheers.gif]