Tasting group in denver/boulder

Announcements and planning of Offline events
Shay h arnoy

Tasting group in denver/boulder

#1 Post by Shay h arnoy » January 16th, 2020, 7:11 am

Hi! I’m relatively new here and was hoping to find a tasting group in Denver/boulder for some offline events. I live in Boulder with the family.
I have been into mostly Bordeaux and burgundy wines trying to taste and learn!

[drinkers.gif]

Philip G
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: Tasting group in denver/boulder

#2 Post by Philip G » January 16th, 2020, 9:13 am

Shay h arnoy wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 7:11 am
Hi! I’m relatively new here and was hoping to find a tasting group in Denver/boulder for some offline events. I live in Boulder with the family.
I have been into mostly Bordeaux and burgundy wines trying to taste and learn!

[drinkers.gif]
Hey Shay

My wife and I would be interested in a tasting group. Since Colorado is a no corkage state it would probably be best to host. We’re in central Denver but are both Buffs so love Boulder! We have some Bordeaux and Burgundy and a decent amount of Rhône so could support tastings in those areas. We have primarily CA (Napa, Paso) and WA.

Could try to set something up in February and contact some of the others who have posted in the CO threads.

Shay h arnoy

#3 Post by Shay h arnoy » January 16th, 2020, 9:41 am

February sounds amazing! We may be able to host up in Boulder though we have two young kiddos running around so it would need to be after bed time :).

Philip G
GCC Member
GCC Member

#4 Post by Philip G » January 16th, 2020, 10:57 am

Shay h arnoy wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 9:41 am
February sounds amazing! We may be able to host up in Boulder though we have two young kiddos running around so it would need to be after bed time :).
Our kids are all off to college, woohoo! So we’re up for hosting the first one. I can throw out a few dates and we can see what works. See who else is interested then pick a theme.

Shay h arnoy

#5 Post by Shay h arnoy » January 16th, 2020, 12:46 pm

Sounds great! I saw the sticky at the top of the offline forum with a few names of folks in Denver area.

Return to “Offline Planner”