Fogline Vineyards

Warm up your credit cards and come on in, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers - open to EVERYONE who loves wine. Apologize to your spouse or significant other ahead of time. Offers are posted in groups of 10-12 every 30 minutes - Auctions preview at 9:00 am PST
Evan Pontoriero

Fogline Vineyards

#1 Post by Evan Pontoriero » January 11th, 2017, 6:35 pm

time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like wine
Last edited by Evan Pontoriero on January 27th, 2017, 9:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fogline Vineyards
Petaluma Gap

AKuehn
GCC Member
GCC Member

Fogline Vineyards - A Flood of Floodgate

#2 Post by AKuehn » January 26th, 2017, 12:13 pm

So this was Mark West before that brand was bought out? I liked the original Mark West. How does your wine compare with that (if you know)?
-Adam

Evan Pontoriero

#3 Post by Evan Pontoriero » January 26th, 2017, 4:01 pm

Adam,

Sorry, I can't give a comparison. My first tastes of wine from the vineyard were of Gary Farrell and C. Donatiello. They seem to have an elegant Volnay style like I mentioned, no matter the producers thumbprint. Some take longer to come around like Gary Farrell and ours as we pick early.

Cheers,
Evan
Fogline Vineyards
Petaluma Gap

CJ Beazley
GCC Member
GCC Member

#4 Post by CJ Beazley » January 27th, 2017, 8:16 am

AKuehn wrote:So this was Mark West before that brand was bought out? I liked the original Mark West. How does your wine compare with that (if you know)?
Adam, go to wine talk and search for Frank Murray's notes on these. They're good btw.
It's C(raig)

Return to “BerserkerDay VIII (January 27, 2017)”