SHIPPING UPDATE! !** SOLD OUT*** ** SALT VINE WINES - Mike Smith led wines - 2018 debut and library offers + more **

Warm up your credit cards and come on in, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers - open to EVERYONE who loves wine. Apologize to your spouse or significant other ahead of time. #BD12
Forum rules
Forum rules
Not 'Rules', necessarily, but here's how BerserkerDay goes:

I'll be launching offers in groups of 8-10, in increments of 30 minutes. Sponsors will stay pegged at the top of the forum all day, each new group of offers will come in at the top with them for their launch grouping, cycling into the 'normal' thread after their launch time has passed, with a new launch group posted atop the thread thereafter. Discussion is encouraged, as posting replies moves the thread up to the top of the grouping, whether that is during launch time group or the 'regular' forum.

Keep checking in every 30 minutes for new offers being posted, and keep scrolling down to see everything that has been launched throughout the timeframe in which you've been on the forum, which hopefully is ALL DAY
c fu
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

Re: ** SOLD OUT*** ** SALT VINE WINES - Mike Smith led wines - 2018 debut and library offers + more **

#51 Post by c fu »

Quick update - this weekend we'll be labeling/waxing/packing for shipment!
Ch@rlie F|_|
"Roulot is Roulot"©

ITB -Salt Vine Wines

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/clayfu.wine

Kedar Dubhashi
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: SHIPPING UPDATE! !** SOLD OUT*** ** SALT VINE WINES - Mike Smith led wines - 2018 debut and library offers + more **

#52 Post by Kedar Dubhashi »

I got mine 2014/2016/2018 this week. Thank you, Charlie.

Have people started drinking yet? Or is the recommendation to hold for a few more years?

Chuck J o r d a n
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: SHIPPING UPDATE! !** SOLD OUT*** ** SALT VINE WINES - Mike Smith led wines - 2018 debut and library offers + more **

#53 Post by Chuck J o r d a n »

Kedar Dubhashi wrote: March 21st, 2021, 9:36 am I got mine 2014/2016/2018 this week. Thank you, Charlie.

Have people started drinking yet? Or is the recommendation to hold for a few more years?
I had the 2015 in June. It was my favorite wine of the year. So, I’m sure the 2014 is ready. I’ll be trying a 2016 this summer.

Return to “BerserkerDay 12 (Jan 27, 2021) "The Black Friday of Wine Commerce" - Forbes”