Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
Message
Author
User avatar
EHeffner
Posts: 424
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 8:23 am

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#51 Post by EHeffner » February 19th, 2019, 6:24 pm

This is going to be a longgg week... waiting for the leftovers [whistle.gif]
E v @ n

JDavisRoby
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 658
Joined: June 19th, 2018, 12:42 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#52 Post by JDavisRoby » February 19th, 2019, 6:57 pm

EHeffner wrote:
February 19th, 2019, 6:24 pm
This is going to be a longgg week... waiting for the leftovers [whistle.gif]
Right there with you.
Joshu@

User avatar
mattcitrang
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1939
Joined: October 8th, 2011, 8:48 am

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#53 Post by mattcitrang » February 20th, 2019, 5:17 am

Patience grasshopper.

User avatar
Roger Ouellette
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 292
Joined: April 18th, 2014, 10:40 am
Location: Huntersville, NC

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#54 Post by Roger Ouellette » February 20th, 2019, 6:23 am

Super excited for our tasting appointment this Saturday, hoping they'll have some of the Spring Release wines available.

ClydeUnderwood
Posts: 78
Joined: March 19th, 2016, 5:09 pm
Location: Santa Rosa, CA

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#55 Post by ClydeUnderwood » February 20th, 2019, 11:59 am

^ You can call the Bedrock tasting room and they'll tell you what they're pouring. If you have a particular interest they may also be able to help you with that.

User avatar
Rob_S
Posts: 936
Joined: November 16th, 2015, 5:05 pm

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#56 Post by Rob_S » February 20th, 2019, 12:42 pm

Was pretty regimented.
3 x Ode To Lulu
2 x Sky
2 x Weill a Way
1 x Chuy Chard
1 x Moon Mountain Cab
1 x Beduccini (Wish list)

Just about choked when I saw my 60 bottle allocation of Lulu!
utherland

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 21475
Joined: February 19th, 2009, 4:05 pm
Location: Mwaukee, 'sconsin

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#57 Post by AlexS » February 20th, 2019, 8:39 pm

Michael Martin wrote:
February 19th, 2019, 4:53 pm
Brian S t o t t e r wrote:
February 19th, 2019, 3:55 pm
In for a mixed case and a half. Looking forward to trying Under The Mountain Heritage which I haven't had before. Anyone who has had the 2016 who can comment on what it's like in comparison to some of the other Bedrock heritage wines (if you can compare)?

Also hoping for some wish list Beduccini. That looks too interesting to pass up!
The Under the Mountain is unique onto itself. Different than any of the other field blends, but more approachable than say the Lorenzo’s or the Bedrock which I think usually benefit from cellaring. More medium/big, would be a good way to describe it. Great floral nose from what I remember. Christmas spices. Typical Bedrock style - all in balance, well made.
Awesome description, thx!
s t e w @ r t

User avatar
EHeffner
Posts: 424
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 8:23 am

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#58 Post by EHeffner » February 21st, 2019, 6:20 am

Rob_S wrote:
February 20th, 2019, 12:42 pm
Was pretty regimented.
3 x lulu

Just about choked when I saw my 60 bottle allocation of Lulu!
Well thanks for leaving some on the table for the rest of us haha
E v @ n

Bill G
Posts: 105
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 6:00 am

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#59 Post by Bill G » February 21st, 2019, 6:34 am

EHeffner wrote:
February 21st, 2019, 6:20 am
Rob_S wrote:
February 20th, 2019, 12:42 pm
Was pretty regimented.
3 x lulu

Just about choked when I saw my 60 bottle allocation of Lulu!
Well thanks for leaving some on the table for the rest of us haha
My allocation was very generous this year. I wish I could have bought it all....Enjoy my scraps!
G u t k n e c h t

User avatar
Bryce K
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 81
Joined: August 25th, 2015, 7:47 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#60 Post by Bryce K » February 21st, 2019, 9:35 pm

I got a mixed 6-pack, which could have easily turned into a case. My wife and I throw a rose party every April/May, so I am looking forward to opening the Ode to Lulu!
Senor Kaufman

User avatar
Vince T
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 473
Joined: November 12th, 2015, 12:25 pm

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#61 Post by Vince T » February 22nd, 2019, 2:26 pm

Was trying to skip this release, since I bought so many in Fall/Winter. But weak willpower plus the rationalization that I will go through at least 2 cases of rose this summer lead me to pick up half a case of Lulu... and then a mixed half + half a case of wishlist. I am curious about the Schmeidt road, which is right next to Kirschenmann and picked up a couple on that basis...
T s 3 n g

JackW e i s s b e r g
Posts: 21
Joined: June 9th, 2017, 1:39 pm

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#62 Post by JackW e i s s b e r g » February 22nd, 2019, 2:51 pm

I was working hard on resisting the Schmeidt until I read the Vince T note above and looked closer at the offering. I really loved a 2012 Kirschenmann I had a few months back, I expected something more grapy and simple and was gobsmacked by how far from either of those characteristics the wine was delivering. Really exceptional. If Schmeidt is in that vein, yum.

User avatar
Sean_S
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 577
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 9:30 pm
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains, CA

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#63 Post by Sean_S » February 22nd, 2019, 7:34 pm

Showed real restraint at a case including wish list. Lets see what wishes get granted....

Sean
CT: Seanwsmithm3
Summit Rd, Redwood Estates, CA

User avatar
Mattstolz
Posts: 1327
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 7:46 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#64 Post by Mattstolz » February 22nd, 2019, 7:38 pm

im curious with the wish list items, do they normally distribute first requested, first served, or do they try to be liberal with the distribution?

S.Homewood
Posts: 59
Joined: September 9th, 2014, 11:43 am
Location: Chicago Burbs

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#65 Post by S.Homewood » February 22nd, 2019, 7:46 pm

EHeffner wrote:
February 19th, 2019, 6:24 pm
This is going to be a longgg week... waiting for the leftovers [whistle.gif]
I am passing on my offer, its huge. I just have way too much Bedrock currently sitting in my cellar.
$ t e v e H 0 m e w 0 0 d

User avatar
EHeffner
Posts: 424
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 8:23 am

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#66 Post by EHeffner » February 22nd, 2019, 9:14 pm

S.Homewood wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 7:46 pm
EHeffner wrote:
February 19th, 2019, 6:24 pm
This is going to be a longgg week... waiting for the leftovers [whistle.gif]
I am passing on my offer, its huge. I just have way too much Bedrock currently sitting in my cellar.
Jah bless
E v @ n

Chris E
Posts: 77
Joined: January 13th, 2014, 7:50 pm
Location: New York

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#67 Post by Chris E » February 24th, 2019, 6:58 am

Roger Ouellette wrote:
February 20th, 2019, 6:23 am
Super excited for our tasting appointment this Saturday, hoping they'll have some of the Spring Release wines available.
How did the tasting go? You try any wines from the release?
Ewen

Carlton McCrindle
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 357
Joined: November 2nd, 2011, 9:25 am

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#68 Post by Carlton McCrindle » February 24th, 2019, 9:23 am

As of this hour I haven't made my decisions and would also be interested in your opinions, Roger.

User avatar
Glenn L e v i n e
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 18698
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 6:16 pm
Location: Coos Bay, OR

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#69 Post by Glenn L e v i n e » February 24th, 2019, 9:41 am

Paring this down is ridiculously hard to do and I'm this close to asking Chris to tear up my order and starting over, Jeesh.
"Never lose sight of the fact that it is just fermented grape juice" - a winemaker and negotiant in Napa Valley, CA

User avatar
Dale McClaran
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 1473
Joined: May 28th, 2009, 5:44 pm
Location: Seattle WA

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#70 Post by Dale McClaran » February 24th, 2019, 4:16 pm

Six Pack here - 1 sav blanc, 1 rose, 2 Under the Mt. and 2 of the Monticello Cab. Never had the cab nor the Under the Mt, so will try them both this Spring as it sounds like they will both drink well young.
GO HAWKS!

Chris H.
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 102
Joined: January 18th, 2018, 11:56 am

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#71 Post by Chris H. » February 24th, 2019, 4:21 pm

Hi,

I wanted much more, but whittled it down to:

1 2016 Sky Vineyard Syrah Mt. Veeder


2 2017 Chuy Chardonnay Moon Mountain District

1 2017 Montecillo Old Vine Cabernet Sauvignon Moon Mountain District

7 2018 Ode To Lulu Rose California

6 Sonoma Cab wishlisted.
H a r r i s

User avatar
Roger Ouellette
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 292
Joined: April 18th, 2014, 10:40 am
Location: Huntersville, NC

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#72 Post by Roger Ouellette » February 24th, 2019, 5:25 pm

Chris E wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 6:58 am
Roger Ouellette wrote:
February 20th, 2019, 6:23 am
Super excited for our tasting appointment this Saturday, hoping they'll have some of the Spring Release wines available.
How did the tasting go? You try any wines from the release?
To use TomHills term, these folks get it. Just a great tasting experience with Jackie. Their "new" tasting room is really cool, lots of pics on the walls, vineyard owners that they source from, historical pics relating to wine production from way back and more pics relating to the history of the tasting room. They are pouring mainly wines from last falls release, Spring Release wines are not ready yet.

We started with a splash of the '15 Under the Wire Sparking Chardonnay, then on to the following:
'17 Alta Vista Gewurtz
'17 Evangelho Heritage
'17 Bedrock Heritage
'17 Pagani Ranch Heritage, and
'16 Montecillo Cab

Jackie overheard us talking about the Exposition syrah and brought us a taste of their '13 Alder Springs syrah and then for good measure she then gave us a generous pour of the '16 Oakville Farmhouse Napa red blend.

She then finished off our tasting with a nice palate cleansing splash of the '18 Ode to Lulu rose.

All the while, Jackie is giving us the total low down on the various vineyards, some neat stories regarding the folks whose pics are on the walls, a little inside scoop on Chris to take with us to our tasting with Hardy Wallace and just a ton of other fascinating stories and tidbits of info.

At the end of it all I placed my order for the Spring Release wines, think I might have gotten a little carried away but it's all good.

Cheers,

Roger O.

Jason Crawford
Posts: 211
Joined: January 16th, 2013, 6:59 pm

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#73 Post by Jason Crawford » February 24th, 2019, 5:42 pm

If anyone picks up their full allocation of Lulu they will be drinking well for a while. I took 2 cases of Lulu as my wife loves this bottling.

JDavisRoby
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 658
Joined: June 19th, 2018, 12:42 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#74 Post by JDavisRoby » February 24th, 2019, 5:46 pm

Roger Ouellette wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 5:25 pm

To use TomHills term, these folks get it. Just a great tasting experience with Jackie. Their "new" tasting room is really cool, lots of pics on the walls, vineyard owners that they source from, historical pics relating to wine production from way back and more pics relating to the history of the tasting room. They are pouring mainly wines from last falls release, Spring Release wines are not ready yet.

We started with a splash of the '15 Under the Wire Sparking Chardonnay, then on to the following:
'17 Alta Vista Gewurtz
'17 Evangelho Heritage
'17 Bedrock Heritage
'17 Pagani Ranch Heritage, and
'16 Montecillo Cab

Jackie overheard us talking about the Exposition syrah and brought us a taste of their '13 Alder Springs syrah and then for good measure she then gave us a generous pour of the '16 Oakville Farmhouse Napa red blend.

She then finished off our tasting with a nice palate cleansing splash of the '18 Ode to Lulu rose.

All the while, Jackie is giving us the total low down on the various vineyards, some neat stories regarding the folks whose pics are on the walls, a little inside scoop on Chris to take with us to our tasting with Hardy Wallace and just a ton of other fascinating stories and tidbits of info.

At the end of it all I placed my order for the Spring Release wines, think I might have gotten a little carried away but it's all good.

Cheers,

Roger O.
Any specific notes on the Montecillo Cabernet?
Joshu@

User avatar
Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 2893
Joined: January 5th, 2015, 3:38 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#75 Post by Rich Brown » February 24th, 2019, 7:23 pm

Roger Ouellette wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 5:25 pm
Chris E wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 6:58 am
Roger Ouellette wrote:
February 20th, 2019, 6:23 am
Super excited for our tasting appointment this Saturday, hoping they'll have some of the Spring Release wines available.
How did the tasting go? You try any wines from the release?
To use TomHills term, these folks get it. Just a great tasting experience with Jackie. Their "new" tasting room is really cool, lots of pics on the walls, vineyard owners that they source from, historical pics relating to wine production from way back and more pics relating to the history of the tasting room. They are pouring mainly wines from last falls release, Spring Release wines are not ready yet.

We started with a splash of the '15 Under the Wire Sparking Chardonnay, then on to the following:
'17 Alta Vista Gewurtz
'17 Evangelho Heritage
'17 Bedrock Heritage
'17 Pagani Ranch Heritage, and
'16 Montecillo Cab

Jackie overheard us talking about the Exposition syrah and brought us a taste of their '13 Alder Springs syrah and then for good measure she then gave us a generous pour of the '16 Oakville Farmhouse Napa red blend.

She then finished off our tasting with a nice palate cleansing splash of the '18 Ode to Lulu rose.

All the while, Jackie is giving us the total low down on the various vineyards, some neat stories regarding the folks whose pics are on the walls, a little inside scoop on Chris to take with us to our tasting with Hardy Wallace and just a ton of other fascinating stories and tidbits of info.

At the end of it all I placed my order for the Spring Release wines, think I might have gotten a little carried away but it's all good.

Cheers,

Roger O.
Niiiice Roger! Sure it was a blast! Out of curiosity, did they mention how much air they give the wines before pouring? All of those wines seem painfully young (especially the Bedrock and the Cab!)

User avatar
Alan Eden
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 3125
Joined: February 9th, 2014, 12:49 pm

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#76 Post by Alan Eden » February 24th, 2019, 8:09 pm

I love Bedrock and young wines but i just cant imagine Montecillo that young being enjoyable
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't

User avatar
Roger Ouellette
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 292
Joined: April 18th, 2014, 10:40 am
Location: Huntersville, NC

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#77 Post by Roger Ouellette » February 25th, 2019, 8:00 am

Any specific notes on the Montecillo Cabernet?
Niiiice Roger! Sure it was a blast! Out of curiosity, did they mention how much air they give the wines before pouring? All of those wines seem painfully young (especially the Bedrock and the Cab!)
We had an afternoon appt. so I'm guessing that these bottles had been open for about 3-4 hours.

Unfortunately, I didn't take any notes but all of the wines were drinking nicely. All had beautiful balance as you'd expect and I do recall liking the Pagani the best, a bit more fruit on the front end. The Montecillo cab was quite nice if somewhat muted but with good acid and tannins that weren't overly aggressive or green.

User avatar
EHeffner
Posts: 424
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 8:23 am

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#78 Post by EHeffner » February 25th, 2019, 8:51 am

Any idea what time the offer opens up tomorrow?
E v @ n

User avatar
mattcitrang
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1939
Joined: October 8th, 2011, 8:48 am

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#79 Post by mattcitrang » February 25th, 2019, 8:56 am

Usually around noon pacific, but check earlier to be safe.

Michael Martin
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 6340
Joined: August 28th, 2010, 3:35 pm

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#80 Post by Michael Martin » February 25th, 2019, 9:11 am

If anybody starts getting their wish lists granted, let us all know.

ykwon
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 918
Joined: November 29th, 2014, 9:10 am
Location: The Big D

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#81 Post by ykwon » February 25th, 2019, 9:22 am

I have no will power. I’ve been sitting on the offering until yesterday evening. If my one wish list is granted that’ll be a case.
y 0 n 9
k w 0 n

User avatar
Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 2893
Joined: January 5th, 2015, 3:38 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#82 Post by Rich Brown » February 25th, 2019, 2:35 pm

Roger Ouellette wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 8:00 am
Any specific notes on the Montecillo Cabernet?
Niiiice Roger! Sure it was a blast! Out of curiosity, did they mention how much air they give the wines before pouring? All of those wines seem painfully young (especially the Bedrock and the Cab!)
We had an afternoon appt. so I'm guessing that these bottles had been open for about 3-4 hours.

Unfortunately, I didn't take any notes but all of the wines were drinking nicely. All had beautiful balance as you'd expect and I do recall liking the Pagani the best, a bit more fruit on the front end. The Montecillo cab was quite nice if somewhat muted but with good acid and tannins that weren't overly aggressive or green.
Awesome - thanks Roger! Love me some Pagani as well.

User avatar
EHeffner
Posts: 424
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 8:23 am

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#83 Post by EHeffner » February 25th, 2019, 3:03 pm

Chris H. wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 4:21 pm
Hi,

6 Sonoma Cab wishlisted.
Does this mean the Sonoma cab is sold out? Or just means you were not allocated any? Or possibly both?
E v @ n

User avatar
Brian S t o t t e r
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 660
Joined: April 21st, 2015, 6:05 am
Location: St. Louis, MO
Contact:

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#84 Post by Brian S t o t t e r » February 25th, 2019, 3:28 pm

I was only allocated 1 Sonoma cab with ability to wish list. I imagine many others were in a similar position.
CT: InZinity

2019 WOTY (so far):
1987 Dunn Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Howell Mountain
1990 Chateau Beaucastel Chateauneuf-du-Pape
1993 Edmunds St. John Zinfandel Amador County

Anthony V
Posts: 48
Joined: August 9th, 2018, 3:35 pm

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#85 Post by Anthony V » February 25th, 2019, 3:37 pm

EHeffner wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 3:03 pm
Chris H. wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 4:21 pm
Hi,

6 Sonoma Cab wishlisted.
Does this mean the Sonoma cab is sold out? Or just means you were not allocated any? Or possibly both?
From the email"

"2017 Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon

"What!? Yeah, we are surprised we are making this wine as well and we are pretty happy about it. Though 2017 was a low-volume vintage overall, we were able to get a few extra tons of Montecillo Cabernet that we were able to blend with fruit from another couple sites. The resulting wine is a lovely example of mountain Cabernet meeting the fleshier stuff from the valley floor—we think this wine absolutely slays for the price. A wine of happy circumstance in 2017, we do hope we can continue to make this in the future as a companion to our Old Vine Zinfandel and California Syrah. Since we have no idea how this is going to sell we have minmized allocations, please use the wish-list function while ordering and we will do our best to get everyone the wne. $27
Anthony Vail

S. Williams
Posts: 269
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 2:19 pm

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#86 Post by S. Williams » February 25th, 2019, 4:01 pm

Any word on when we'll hear about wish list fulfillment (or non-fulfillment, as the case may be)?
$u$@n Wi!!i@m$

Chris H.
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 102
Joined: January 18th, 2018, 11:56 am

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#87 Post by Chris H. » February 25th, 2019, 4:15 pm

Thanks for answering the question about the Sonoma Cab, hopefully everyone will be able to get some, I am very interested in trying it!! I haven't had the 2016 Montecillo cab for some time, but here is my Cellar Tracker response to Wino_Tim's tasting note (Jazz Nut on that site): "I think this will be a long lived wine, as I consumed it over 3 nights with steady improvement, and no oxidative flavors throughout that time." In retrospect, I didn't think it was a waste to Coravin a bottle, and decanting did help, it was remarkably balanced, good classic mountain cab notes, and will likely age well. If I have enough patience, I'd love to see this at 5 or 10 years.
H a r r i s

User avatar
Mattstolz
Posts: 1327
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 7:46 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#88 Post by Mattstolz » February 25th, 2019, 5:49 pm

S. Williams wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 4:01 pm
Any word on when we'll hear about wish list fulfillment (or non-fulfillment, as the case may be)?
I'm wondering the same thing. so... bump?

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 21475
Joined: February 19th, 2009, 4:05 pm
Location: Mwaukee, 'sconsin

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#89 Post by AlexS » February 25th, 2019, 6:14 pm

Alan Eden wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 8:09 pm
I love Bedrock and young wines but i just cant imagine Montecillo that young being enjoyable
Wow Alan, I'm actually in 100% agreement with something you've posted - miracles do indeed happen!

[cheers.gif]
s t e w @ r t

AlexS
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 21475
Joined: February 19th, 2009, 4:05 pm
Location: Mwaukee, 'sconsin

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#90 Post by AlexS » February 25th, 2019, 6:15 pm

S. Williams wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 4:01 pm
Any word on when we'll hear about wish list fulfillment (or non-fulfillment, as the case may be)?
Usually takes a week, should probably be hearing from Chris sometime this weekend.
s t e w @ r t

ykwon
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 918
Joined: November 29th, 2014, 9:10 am
Location: The Big D

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#91 Post by ykwon » February 25th, 2019, 6:51 pm

Wish list fulfilled. One Beduccini!
y 0 n 9
k w 0 n

Chris H.
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 102
Joined: January 18th, 2018, 11:56 am

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#92 Post by Chris H. » February 25th, 2019, 6:57 pm

Same here! I cannot wait! I'll probably Pobega a Sonoma Cab when I get the shipment.....
H a r r i s

User avatar
Albert R
Posts: 640
Joined: June 18th, 2014, 3:12 pm
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#93 Post by Albert R » February 25th, 2019, 7:28 pm

Wish-list granted! Thank you Morgan and Chris!
Cheers,

@. Re-go

Tom G l a s g o w
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4696
Joined: February 19th, 2010, 2:01 pm

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#94 Post by Tom G l a s g o w » February 25th, 2019, 7:31 pm

No beduccini, but got Sonoma cab. Thanks

Michael Martin
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 6340
Joined: August 28th, 2010, 3:35 pm

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#95 Post by Michael Martin » February 25th, 2019, 7:39 pm

No wishlist for me. 😔

Alan Newman
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 325
Joined: January 27th, 2010, 8:41 pm
Location: Silicon Valley, CA

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#96 Post by Alan Newman » February 25th, 2019, 7:41 pm

Michael Martin wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 7:39 pm
No wishlist for me. 😔
What did you ask for?

Jeffrey Neal
Posts: 223
Joined: November 9th, 2014, 2:46 pm

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#97 Post by Jeffrey Neal » February 25th, 2019, 7:42 pm

I wanted more, but ordered only 9 bottles. No room in the cellar. Or in the floor of the cellar. Or in the wine fridge in the kitchen. ☹️

Michael Martin
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 6340
Joined: August 28th, 2010, 3:35 pm

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#98 Post by Michael Martin » February 25th, 2019, 7:43 pm

Alan Newman wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 7:41 pm
Michael Martin wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 7:39 pm
No wishlist for me. 😔
What did you ask for?
Beducinni

Michael Martin
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 6340
Joined: August 28th, 2010, 3:35 pm

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#99 Post by Michael Martin » February 25th, 2019, 7:44 pm

AlexS wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 6:15 pm
S. Williams wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 4:01 pm
Any word on when we'll hear about wish list fulfillment (or non-fulfillment, as the case may be)?
Usually takes a week, should probably be hearing from Chris sometime this weekend.
It’s usually the Monday after the first offering closes.

Michael Martin
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 6340
Joined: August 28th, 2010, 3:35 pm

Re: Bedrock Wine Co. Spring Release Save-The-Date

#100 Post by Michael Martin » February 25th, 2019, 7:49 pm

Michael Martin wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 7:43 pm
Alan Newman wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 7:41 pm
Michael Martin wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 7:39 pm
No wishlist for me. 😔
What did you ask for?
Beducinni
I stand corrected. I just got the email. Thank you Morgan and Chris. champagne.gif

Post Reply

Return to “Wine Talk”