Food - recipes, reviews, and discussion
mark rudner
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: New York City Restaurants

#1851 Post by mark rudner » January 25th, 2019, 12:38 pm

R@y.Tupp@+sch wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 7:46 am
Best restaurant in Brooklyn for a 3-4 hour lunch?
calling dentice!

Robert Dentice

#1852 Post by Robert Dentice » January 25th, 2019, 1:39 pm

R@y.Tupp@+sch wrote:
January 24th, 2019, 2:29 pm
No Hipsters with any suggestions?

This is a tough one. Is this for a wine lunch?

A few ideas of places that are open for lunch

Reynards in the Wyeth Hotel - They did an excellent job with the food for Rieslingfeier (140 people in the banquet room in the Hotel) so I have to imagine lunch would be good.

Robertas - I could see my self hanging here for 3-4 hours (and have) and if you need good wine service you could discuss with the wine director who also handles Blanca which is a two Michelin star restaurant. And between the Pizzas and sides you could slowly eat for 4 hours.

Four Horsemen - The do a small pri fix lunch special and again I could see myself hanging here for 3-4 hours (and have)

Ray tell me a little more about what you are looking for and I will try to help.

Robert Dentice

#1853 Post by Robert Dentice » January 25th, 2019, 1:52 pm

I know this has been said over and over but Atoboy is just amazing. They continue to get better and have recently added a few new dishes to the menu. I could easily eat there every night

Jorge Henriquez
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#1854 Post by Jorge Henriquez » January 25th, 2019, 2:14 pm

R@y.Tupp@+sch wrote:
Lilia?
Cohort Numero Uno!
"I'm a bowl of excitement, bitch!" TMF 08/13/10

mark rudner
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1855 Post by mark rudner » January 25th, 2019, 2:37 pm

don't think they do lunch

R@y.Tupp@+sch

#1856 Post by R@y.Tupp@+sch » January 25th, 2019, 4:42 pm

Robert Dentice wrote:
January 25th, 2019, 1:39 pm
R@y.Tupp@+sch wrote:

This is a tough one. Is this for a wine lunch?

A few ideas of places that are open for lunch

Reynards in the Wyeth Hotel - They did an excellent job with the food for Rieslingfeier (140 people in the banquet room in the Hotel) so I have to imagine lunch would be good.

Robertas - I could see my self hanging here for 3-4 hours (and have) and if you need good wine service you could discuss with the wine director who also handles Blanca which is a two Michelin star restaurant. And between the Pizzas and sides you could slowly eat for 4 hours.

Four Horsemen - The do a small pri fix lunch special and again I could see myself hanging here for 3-4 hours (and have)

Ray tell me a little more about what you are looking for and I will try to help.
I have lunch with a couple of other guys once a month for the past few years. We've gone to Marea about 47 times and Marta once. We typically drink five or six bottles with five savory courses. We've all lived in Brooklyn as kids for varying amounts of time and decided to have lunch in the "old neighborhood". Roberta's was my first choice but wanted to see if there was a better option.
Killer, Staggering, Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, Poor ®

Robert Dentice

#1857 Post by Robert Dentice » January 26th, 2019, 1:18 pm

Ray - Struggling with this one. Di Faras has a private room that no one really knows about. I rented it for my Birthday brought my own Zaltos, ice, wine and a sound system and had an amazing time.

Ops is the new hot spot for Pizza I bet they would let you do a buyout for lunch as it sis very small. You would also have to bring your stems but at least they would have lunch. The pizza is fantastic.

Robert Dentice

#1858 Post by Robert Dentice » January 27th, 2019, 9:44 am

I have not been to Estela in a bit. A little birdie told me the kitchen was really killing it so I decided to go. And boy were they right. We were welcomed back with open arms and had a stunning meal. Service was excellent. Playlist amazing. Really nice stylish NYC type crowd. We got there at 5:30 on the dot and it was quiet however it did get loud later in the meal. I can't wait to go back.

JordanL

#1859 Post by JordanL » January 27th, 2019, 9:15 pm

Love this thread!

Any suggestions for good by the wine glass lists? I do a lot of solo dining. My gotos are probably Aldo Sohm, Compagnie, 4 Horsemen, NoMad, Momofuku Ko, and Terroir.

Strip House also had a pretty good flight last time I went (Two reserve Cabernets and a real nice Burgundy served in a burgundy glass IIRC).

Trying to find something that strikes the best balance between wine and food though. I think Momofuku Ko kind of hits that spot for now.
jordan lee

MBerto

#1860 Post by MBerto » January 28th, 2019, 1:03 pm

Maybe Aureole? LV spot had a decent BTG list, never been to NY. Ocean Prime has a big Coravin list. Food at both is probably average.

Racines has an amazing list, great food, and although I mostly looked at the bottle list recall the BTG list wasn't too shabby.
M@TT Bert0 lat us
insta @m@tthewbertol@tus (a's not @'s)

Joshua Kates
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1861 Post by Joshua Kates » January 28th, 2019, 3:41 pm

Gramercy Tavern, Maialino, Marta's (Danny Meyer places), nice lists, including by the glass. Tribeca Grill has a rocking wine list, including price, but food is meh. Batard...name says it all, wine is not cheap, but food for what it is, pretty reasonable. Also like Racines; miss Pearl and Ash and Rebelle. (Uptown people like Boulud and his various deals, me not so much.)

MBerto

#1862 Post by MBerto » January 28th, 2019, 3:50 pm

Bar Boulud is a good suggestion - list on its own is fine (by wine geek standards) but they'll often open up something cool (like mag of old Tempeir Bandol Rouge) and pour by the glass.
M@TT Bert0 lat us
insta @m@tthewbertol@tus (a's not @'s)

Ramon C

#1863 Post by Ramon C » January 29th, 2019, 4:01 pm

Robert Dentice wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 9:44 am
I have not been to Estela in a bit. A little birdie told me the kitchen was really killing it so I decided to go. And boy were they right. We were welcomed back with open arms and had a stunning meal. Service was excellent. Playlist amazing. Really nice stylish NYC type crowd. We got there at 5:30 on the dot and it was quiet however it did get loud later in the meal. I can't wait to go back.

Love Estela.

Plus the team did many fans a huge favor by adding in Flora Bar.

Besides the good food, excellent wine lists at both.
@brera

JordanL

#1864 Post by JordanL » January 29th, 2019, 7:51 pm

Any recommendations for a restaurant for two? Looking to spend around $100-150 per person, budget includes a bottle of wine that I'm putting the budget at $100-150 at. This will be my first time where I'm consciously going to a restaurant for a sommelier and want to have a sommelier pick a bottle for me (I've always either went either with wine pairing or a glass from the BTG list, but this is the first time I'm eating out with a friend who is also into wine) so I want to experience the magic of the sommelier.

No real preference on food, if I had to choose the words to describe I'm looking for I'd say somewhere along the lines of innovative and interesting.
jordan lee

Robert Dentice

#1865 Post by Robert Dentice » January 30th, 2019, 5:46 am

JordanL wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 7:51 pm
Any recommendations for a restaurant for two? Looking to spend around $100-150 per person, budget includes a bottle of wine that I'm putting the budget at $100-150 at. This will be my first time where I'm consciously going to a restaurant for a sommelier and want to have a sommelier pick a bottle for me (I've always either went either with wine pairing or a glass from the BTG list, but this is the first time I'm eating out with a friend who is also into wine) so I want to experience the magic of the sommelier.

No real preference on food, if I had to choose the words to describe I'm looking for I'd say somewhere along the lines of innovative and interesting.
This is slightly confusing the $100-150 per person includes the $100-150 bottle of wine?

I would suggest Racines and ensure that Pascaline is on the floor - the undisputed #1 somm in the world and we are so lucky to have her in NYC.

If you are a bit more adventurous try the Four Horsemen and ask for Billy.

Faryan Amir-Ghassem¡

#1866 Post by Faryan Amir-Ghassem¡ » January 31st, 2019, 8:15 am

Been a few weeks but wanted to provide a review of Gramercy Tavern. Needed a big round table for a business diner, and it accommodated.
Their corkage policy was a godsend for bringing a mag of Montevetrine, and when you factor in no tipping, we also ordered two bottles of their list.

Food wasn't aligned with what I tend to look for; I'm more of a nuance guy than a big plate guy, but everyone was happy with a smorgasboard of options. Highlights included several pasta dishes as well as the sides.
All in damage was reasonable for the combination of things. Would do it again for the right situation.

Robert Dentice

#1867 Post by Robert Dentice » February 10th, 2019, 10:32 am

A few recent meals.

Bar Uchū - outstanding on all levels. Chef Samuel Clonts was the CDC at Brooklyn Fare and is extremely talented. He has continued to evolve his own cooking and the menu at Bar Uchū and it is as good as ever. Some photos below from our dining companion.

Cagen - as good as ever. They are now offering a few supplemental courses, last night they were a tasting of aged and fresh tuna, three different types of Hokkaido Uni and caviar and oysters. Discovered a very cool video of Chef Tomita.

And lastly if you find yourself in Bushwick, TEO is a new Izakaya from Quino Baca, who many might not know was the original co-founder of Momofuku Noodle Bar along with David Chang and unbelievable 15 years ago!!! It is fantastic. Winelist was very small, corkage was I think $15 but they do not have wine glasses.

https://ny.eater.com/2018/12/21/1814135 ... quino-baca

https://www.teobk.com

Barry L i p t o n

#1868 Post by Barry L i p t o n » February 10th, 2019, 10:42 am

Faryan Amir-Ghassem¡ wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 8:15 am
Been a few weeks but wanted to provide a review of Gramercy Tavern. Needed a big round table for a business diner, and it accommodated.
Their corkage policy was a godsend for bringing a mag of Montevetrine, and when you factor in no tipping, we also ordered two bottles of their list.

Food wasn't aligned with what I tend to look for; I'm more of a nuance guy than a big plate guy, but everyone was happy with a smorgasboard of options. Highlights included several pasta dishes as well as the sides.
All in damage was reasonable for the combination of things. Would do it again for the right situation.
I was disappointed in my food last November, wouldn't go back. Can't even remember what I had, it was that forgettable, but "no nuance" is an apt description.

Sh@n A
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1869 Post by Sh@n A » February 10th, 2019, 7:47 pm

Had a very good meal at Papilles on East 7th street. Small cozy spot, albeit perhaps a little too brightly lit, where the owners are "all in", with the chef, chef's wife working front, and a third partner working the front and making cocktails. Leek appetizer was spot on. Beef entree was spot on. Have corkage (I don't recall the price, but I suspect it was $40). However, the cocktails in the house are stellar. They ferment their own liquors, which results in a higher alcohol content than wine and less than a hard spirit. This makes for some delicious cocktails with a little oompf, but a lot of well connected flavors. We had the Poire (very pretty) and I think the Sang Chaud (highly recommended for something different). Too often I come across the same cocktails or new ingredients that are the same old thing. These guys have created something elevated and refreshing. Wife and I want to go back just for the cocktails.
/ @ g r @ \

Robert Dentice

#1870 Post by Robert Dentice » February 11th, 2019, 2:43 am

Sh@n A wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 7:47 pm
Had a very good meal at Papilles on East 7th street. Small cozy spot, albeit perhaps a little too brightly lit, where the owners are "all in", with the chef, chef's wife working front, and a third partner working the front and making cocktails. Leek appetizer was spot on. Beef entree was spot on. Have corkage (I don't recall the price, but I suspect it was $40). However, the cocktails in the house are stellar. They ferment their own liquors, which results in a higher alcohol content than wine and less than a hard spirit. This makes for some delicious cocktails with a little oompf, but a lot of well connected flavors. We had the Poire (very pretty) and I think the Sang Chaud (highly recommended for something different). Too often I come across the same cocktails or new ingredients that are the same old thing. These guys have created something elevated and refreshing. Wife and I want to go back just for the cocktails.
Thanks for pointing that out. It is in my hood. And they have Pheasant! Odd to see a classic wine list in the East Village and I wonder what is going on with the Reserve list.

Nathan V.

#1871 Post by Nathan V. » February 11th, 2019, 1:13 pm

Robert Dentice wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 10:32 am
Cagen - as good as ever. They are now offering a few supplemental courses, last night they were a tasting of aged and fresh tuna, three different types of Hokkaido Uni and caviar and oysters.
They had this when we went in December and it was so good, I had another one for "dessert". The top shelf food and low key (almost grungy) vibe really hit a sweet spot for me.
ITB-ish.
V = V a n der g r i f t

Robert Dentice

#1872 Post by Robert Dentice » February 16th, 2019, 9:00 am

Finally went to Gem and really enjoyed it. The Chef's influences are very clear but he does have his own voice.

For those who don't know this is the Chef:

R@y.Tupp@+sch

#1873 Post by R@y.Tupp@+sch » February 17th, 2019, 3:17 pm

Robert Dentice wrote:
February 16th, 2019, 9:00 am
Finally went to Gem and really enjoyed it. The Chef's influences are very clear but he does have his own voice.
Good to hear. Heading there this week for the first time.

Robert Dentice

#1874 Post by Robert Dentice » February 17th, 2019, 4:00 pm

R@y.Tupp@+sch wrote:
February 17th, 2019, 3:17 pm
Robert Dentice wrote:
Assume you are going to do corkage? The wine list is 100% natural. There are a couple of wines that you might like - the Valette, Château de Béru Chablis or the Maison En Belles Corton Charlemagne.

R@y.Tupp@+sch

#1875 Post by R@y.Tupp@+sch » February 17th, 2019, 8:13 pm

Robert Dentice wrote:
February 17th, 2019, 4:00 pm
R@y.Tupp@+sch wrote:
February 17th, 2019, 3:17 pm
Robert Dentice wrote:
Assume you are going to do corkage? The wine list is 100% natural. There are a couple of wines that you might like - the Valette, Château de Béru Chablis or the Maison En Belles Corton Charlemagne.
Yeah, corkage is the plan. It's a very rare occasion when I don't.

Robert Dentice

#1876 Post by Robert Dentice » February 21st, 2019, 4:33 am

I had a spectacular meal at Brooklyn Fare. The quality and uniqueness of the ingredients remains second to none. And the skill of Chef Cesar in melding flavors together is mind-blowing. Stellar service. And an extremely fair priced wine list with lots of steals and frankly just great wines that go perfectly with the food. We had a Ulli Stein 1900 which is one of my favorite wines, opted to go with a white burgundy next and the Somm down sold us to a new producer (Pascal Prunier-Bonheur) that he was excited about that was on the list for $90 and finished with a 2010 Pierre Bénétièr Cote Rotie that was practically at retail pricing. Can't wait to go back.

Jay Miller
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1877 Post by Jay Miller » February 21st, 2019, 6:25 am

Pleasant but uninspired lunch at Nougatine last Saturday. Service was charming, presentation was impeccable, food with a few exceptions was meh.
Ripe fruit isn't necessarily a flaw.

R@y.Tupp@+sch

#1878 Post by R@y.Tupp@+sch » February 21st, 2019, 7:15 pm

Went to Gem and thought it was excellent but just a bit short of great.

Only thing that bothered me was the pace which was too fast since they need to turn the table in 2 1/2 hours while serving fifteen, albeit small, courses.

My favorite course was the mustard green tortellini en brodo.

'90 Cristal and an older Krug Grande Cuvee were perfect wines to pair with the food.
IMG_0347.jpg

R@y.Tupp@+sch

#1879 Post by R@y.Tupp@+sch » February 21st, 2019, 8:08 pm

Anyone been to Massa's Pizza in LIC yet?

Herwig Janssen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1880 Post by Herwig Janssen » February 22nd, 2019, 1:58 am

I went to Atomix with Wilfred , it was amazing , so good....best meal in NY ever for me .

Robert Dentice

#1881 Post by Robert Dentice » February 22nd, 2019, 5:05 am

R@y.Tupp@+sch wrote:
February 21st, 2019, 7:15 pm
Went to Gem and thought it was excellent but just a bit short of great.

Only thing that bothered me was the pace which was too fast since they need to turn the table in 2 1/2 hours while serving fifteen, albeit small, courses.

My favorite course was the mustard green tortellini en brodo.

'90 Cristal and an older Krug Grande Cuvee were perfect wines to pair with the food.
So glad to hear. We went to the last seating and we did not have a problem with the pacing. I could see those wines going extremely well with the food. Did you try any of the Natural wines [cheers.gif]

Robert Dentice

#1882 Post by Robert Dentice » February 22nd, 2019, 5:07 am

R@y.Tupp@+sch wrote:
February 21st, 2019, 8:08 pm
Anyone been to Massa's Pizza in LIC yet?
Not yet. It looks great. At the moment, Ops in Brooklyn is making some of the best Pizza in NYC.

Robert Dentice

#1883 Post by Robert Dentice » February 22nd, 2019, 5:08 am

Herwig Janssen wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 1:58 am
I went to Atomix with Wilfred , it was amazing , so good....best meal in NY ever for me .
Wow! That is high praise. I love what they are doing at Atomix and Atoboy and Chef JP and Ellia are simply the nicest people.

R@y.Tupp@+sch

#1884 Post by R@y.Tupp@+sch » February 22nd, 2019, 6:31 am

Robert Dentice wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 5:05 am

So glad to hear. We went to the last seating and we did not have a problem with the pacing. I could see those wines going extremely well with the food. Did you try any of the Natural wines [cheers.gif]
No natural wines for me, but they did pour my daughter glasses of non-alcoholic lime and rhubarb drink that they made that morning as well as a carbonated elderflower "wine" from France (I forget the producer).

mark rudner
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1885 Post by mark rudner » February 22nd, 2019, 7:29 am

speaking of natural wines we finally went to frenchette and had a very nice meal. went very early on sunday and sat at the bar with no wait.
a lovely soup and duck frites with a bottle of cab franc from the loire which checked in at 11%. it was very pure and quite nice with the food.
i didn't miss wines i know quite as much as i thought.
fwiw the glasses while short-stemmed were adequate but would not have been had i been allowed to open the burg i brought with me.

G. Keeler
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1886 Post by G. Keeler » February 22nd, 2019, 11:55 am

Robert Dentice wrote:
February 21st, 2019, 4:33 am
I had a spectacular meal at Brooklyn Fare. The quality and uniqueness of the ingredients remains second to none. And the skill of Chef Cesar in melding flavors together is mind-blowing. Stellar service. And an extremely fair priced wine list with lots of steals and frankly just great wines that go perfectly with the food. We had a Ulli Stein 1900 which is one of my favorite wines, opted to go with a white burgundy next and the Somm down sold us to a new producer (Pascal Prunier-Bonheur) that he was excited about that was on the list for $90 and finished with a 2010 Pierre Bénétièr Cote Rotie that was practically at retail pricing. Can't wait to go back.

Good to hear. We loved it there and looking forward to going back.
G L E N N

mark rudner
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1887 Post by mark rudner » February 27th, 2019, 9:06 am

la rossa
went last weekend only to be told the oven was temporarily out of service
which of course only makes me want to go even more
anyone been?

K_F_o_l_e_y
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1888 Post by K_F_o_l_e_y » February 27th, 2019, 9:16 am

Going to Jungsik for the first time this weekend (also Olmsted and BAM) and planning to byob (which according to their website is up to $75/bottles not on list, limit 2). Doing the full tasting menu and going to bring a Salon and something else. Sounds like quite a few of you have been there before...based on the cuisine, any suggestions about what type of wine would be a good second bottle to bring?
Cheers,
/<evin

"Ah! Dull-witted mortal, if Fortune stands still, she is no longer Fortune."
~ Boëthius, in Consolation of Philosophy

K_F_o_l_e_y
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1889 Post by K_F_o_l_e_y » February 27th, 2019, 9:18 am

Robert Dentice wrote:
February 21st, 2019, 4:33 am
Is that a special version of his signature dish for the anniversary??? It usually has ONE slice of truffle on top!
Cheers,
/<evin

scamhi
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1890 Post by scamhi » February 27th, 2019, 12:25 pm

K_F_o_l_e_y wrote:
February 27th, 2019, 9:16 am
Going to Jungsik for the first time this weekend (also Olmsted and BAM) and planning to byob (which according to their website is up to $75/bottles not on list, limit 2). Doing the full tasting menu and going to bring a Salon and something else. Sounds like quite a few of you have been there before...based on the cuisine, any suggestions about what type of wine would be a good second bottle to bring?

I have been there twice in the private back room both times with burgundy focused dinners
S u z a n n e C a m h i
instagram: suz_cam

Robert Dentice

#1891 Post by Robert Dentice » February 27th, 2019, 12:46 pm

scamhi wrote:
February 27th, 2019, 12:25 pm
K_F_o_l_e_y wrote:

I have been there twice in the private back room both times with burgundy focused dinners
I agree Burgundy would work. I always go with a German GG type of wine but then again I am obsessed with Riesling and almost always do this! The meat dishes are very light and you could actually use the Salon for the meat.

K_F_o_l_e_y
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1892 Post by K_F_o_l_e_y » February 27th, 2019, 1:10 pm

Robert Dentice wrote:
February 27th, 2019, 12:46 pm
scamhi wrote:
K_F_o_l_e_y wrote:

I agree Burgundy would work. I always go with a German GG type of wine but then again I am obsessed with Riesling and almost always do this! The meat dishes are very light and you could actually use the Salon for the meat.
The friend I'm going with wants me to bring a 2007 Dominus. [oops.gif]
Cheers,
/<evin

Paul Jaouen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1893 Post by Paul Jaouen » February 27th, 2019, 2:09 pm

scamhi wrote:
K_F_o_l_e_y wrote:

And those were very good burgundies!
Best,
Paul Jaouen

G. Keeler
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1894 Post by G. Keeler » February 28th, 2019, 8:19 am

Heading to NY next week for business. Have Wednesday night free but will be with a co-worker who might be the least adventurous person I’ve dined with. We are doing steaks Monday so would like to not just fall back on that again. I was looking at Le Coq Rico or Upland. Anyone with any recent experience at either or other suggestions? Staying at the St. Regis and willing to travel but maybe not all the way to downtown.
G L E N N

Sh@n A
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1895 Post by Sh@n A » February 28th, 2019, 8:28 am

Le Coq Rico is ok. Wine list wildly overpriced. 50 corkage. Tables a little cramped/odd layout for me, better to sit at the bar. That said the chicken sides and dessert are great. I’m sure you can other chicken elsewhere comparable. To be clear I enjoy going there the two times I went, but just quite pricey in my opinion.
/ @ g r @ \

R@y.Tupp@+sch

#1896 Post by R@y.Tupp@+sch » February 28th, 2019, 8:46 am

G. Keeler wrote:
February 28th, 2019, 8:19 am
Heading to NY next week for business. Have Wednesday night free but will be with a co-worker who might be the least adventurous person I’ve dined with. We are doing steaks Monday so would like to not just fall back on that again. I was looking at Le Coq Rico or Upland. Anyone with any recent experience at either or other suggestions? Staying at the St. Regis and willing to travel but maybe not all the way to downtown.
Walk ten minutes or take a car in five to Marea. Totally different menu than a steakhouse.

Robert Dentice

#1897 Post by Robert Dentice » February 28th, 2019, 9:02 am

R@y.Tupp@+sch wrote:
February 28th, 2019, 8:46 am
G. Keeler wrote:
February 28th, 2019, 8:19 am
Walk ten minutes or take a car in five to Marea. Totally different menu than a steakhouse.
Marea is a good option. The Modern Bar Room is also a great option. Extremely diverse and reasonably priced wine list (keep in mind the prices include tip).

I have never been to Upland. I will say I have never heard anyone mention it in the foodie worlds I travel in and Stephen Starr has never impressed me with food quality. Le Coq Rico does have good birds but the whole experience is just ok. The Modern Bar Room is the only place I eat uptown willingly as well as the occasional lunch at Marea.

R@y.Tupp@+sch

#1898 Post by R@y.Tupp@+sch » February 28th, 2019, 9:07 am

I can walk to Upland.

Ate there around four years ago and haven't gone back. That should give you my take on it.

The Modern Bar is also a great rec.
Last edited by R@y.Tupp@+sch on February 28th, 2019, 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Robert Dentice

#1899 Post by Robert Dentice » February 28th, 2019, 9:09 am

R@y.Tupp@+sch wrote:
February 28th, 2019, 9:07 am
I can walk to Upland.

Ate there around four years ago and haven't gone back. That should give you my take on it.
The don't allow corkage :)

R@y.Tupp@+sch

#1900 Post by R@y.Tupp@+sch » February 28th, 2019, 9:11 am

Robert Dentice wrote:
February 28th, 2019, 9:09 am
R@y.Tupp@+sch wrote:
February 28th, 2019, 9:07 am
I can walk to Upland.

The don't allow corkage :)
The Beverage Director at the time made an exception or two [wink.gif]

Return to “Epicurean Exploits - Food and Recipes”