Maison Harbour Burgundy Chardonnay and Aligoté

Oh Happy BeserkerDay!

Ten years ago my wife Colleen (Canadian) and I (American) quit our jobs working in finance and moved to Burgundy to stick our feet in some of the best Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes we could find.

To get a better idea of who we are, hit play on the video below.

Our goal with Maison Harbour and our limited production (~1000 cases) wines is to connect directly with people who love wine. Berserker day gives us a special opportunity to do just that. We are excited to have the chance to share a few very special wines with you today. So grab a case while they last and try these wines that we put so much more than just our feet into.

As usual, we are keeping it simple…

BerserkerCase

A 12 bottle BerserkerCase containing,

6 x Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Côte d’Or Chardonnay 2020 | 750ml - Coveted parcel on the border of Chassagne-Montrachet in the village of Puligny-Montrachet.
6 x Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Aligoté 2020 | 750ml - Tiny plot at the northern limit of Santenay on the border of Chassagne-Montrachet.

Retail value of 425 EUR and it is yours today for…
sold out
Directly from the Maison Harbour cellars in Burgundy to yours.

Limited: 15 BerserkerCases Available

The Details

To order, just send us an email, contact@maisonharbour.com. Please provide your shipping address and telephone number.

Cases sold, first paid, first served… and we will cover the shipping… FREE SHIPPING! No surprises.

Cheers,
Nicholas, Colleen, Jack (right) & Madeleine (left) Harbour

Interested in future offers, following our story or coming to visit us? Send us an email, contact@maisonharbour.com

Maison Harbour | Burgundy, France
24 rue Chanson Maldant | Savigny-lès-Beaune 21420

Oh ya!! Get on this one folks - fantastic wine from amazing people

1 Like

Cheers Shawn! Decided to share a few bottles of the Aligoté Colleen and I made… TPMG!

Excited to be participating in our 8th BerserkersDay…

1 Like

Email sent!

1 Like

Bonsoir from Savigny-les-Beaune… kids are in bed, Colleen and I just cracked a bottle of Marie Courtin Resonance and we are ready to enjoy BerserkerDay with everyone… Cheers!

Rock and roll Astrid! Thank you so much.

Hey guys… just sold the last case we had allocated. Thank you all for the support.

In case anyone missed it and still would like to get in, we are going to offer up 4 more cases! Shoot us an email at contact@maisonharbour.com

Heading to bed here in Burgundy now, will get back to you tomorrow.

Bonne soirée!

Let us conclude this awesome event with a huge thank you to Todd for pulling us all together again for yet another exciting BerserkerDay! Always a fun night for us as with the time difference it is apéro time already here in France when things kick off over the in the States… and this year the kids actually went right to bed! :smiley:

Thank you to all of you who sent us emails, questions, encouragement and for all your purchases. We sold out of our original offer, we sold out of our additional allocation and then we sold a couple more cases to industry people. This marks our 8th BerserkerDay and we are so thankful for all the support from this awesome community.

Colleen and I also managed to snag a few great deals (thank you for those as well!) and look forward to collecting them in May when we plan to come back for a few weeks to the US.

Merci beaucoup à tous et bon weekend.

Cheers,
Nicholas & Colleen