Pentacle Herbs, Craft Cocktail Bitters & More, The Silk Road Offering (with 'Todd Swizzle Stick'!) EXTENDED

Whether you’re dabbling in craft cocktails or a seasoned pro, this one’s for you.

The Silk Road Bitters offering includes: The Sultan Aromatic Bitters, California Laurel Hydrosol (the water from distilling botanicals), Scented Geranium Sugar Cubes and a Special Bonus Gift! (read on to discover):

Pentacle Herbs is excited to offer THE SULTAN, AROMATIC BITTERS, handcrafted in microbatches. Inspired by ancient bitters recipes with quassia, bergamot peel, lemon peel, fennel seed, cardamom, angelica root, sarsaparilla root, turmeric root, eucalyptus and saffron. The bitters take 40 days and 40 nights to make. (picture is of a prior product, for reference only)

AND, CALIFORNIA LAUREL HYDROSOL, wildcrafted and steam distilled in an alembic copper still. One spray will elevate any drink (most especially gin). Or, spray it on rice or other dish for something spectacular. (google hydrosols in cocktails history)

BONUS GIFT: Each gift box will include scented geranium sugar cubes. Mix them into cocktails or use to rim a glass for a truly unique experience.

BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE…

The first 24 orders will include the original Sultan of Swizzle Todd French freakin’ Swizzle Stick!!!

(click for full size amusement)

$54 with FREE SHIPPING (U.S. only). This is an exclusive offer for BD13. HOWEVER, if you want to be notified of future bitters, email me at: Hello@PentacleHerbs.com And please sign up for my newsletter (4x yearly).

Like wine, these botanicals need time to come together, so I’ll be shipping them out to you mid to late February.

Order here: https://pentacleherbs.com/collections/all/products/the-silk-road-exclusive-bd13-offer And please peruse the website to explore the brand and recipes.

Beyond a trade route, “The Silk Road” is a metaphor for the exchange of goods and ideas. A perfect pairing for Wine Berserkers.

Order in, looking forward to experimenting with this.

Don’t you dare experiment with my likeness on that swizzle stick!

1 Like

Excited for you to try it!

I do accept tips to not include the Sultan of Swizzle, Swizzle Stick. [tease.gif]

I used to think bitters were just something like salt you use just a dash of here an there. These are a step above with a life of their own. I love jut opening and taking a sniff, enjoying the nose of clove and subtle cinnamon. Lovely. Recommended!

Last years were made with baking spices and reminded me of the beauty that Hungarian oak lends to wine. [cheers.gif]

I gotta have a swizzle. I’ll treat it like a teddy bear!

I’m definitely in for a package Shawnda! I’m driving down the road now I just didn’t wanna miss out on my swizzle opportunity I’ll go online and complete the order when I get home from work in about an hour

I am hereby claiming on behalf of Wine Berserkers that Charlie Carnes is guaranteed a Sultan of Swizzle

It’s a sharp, dangerous (ish) object, but you already knew that.

And thanks for ordering again, Charlie!

1 Like

Hello, interested in purchasing but sort of confused as to what the BD13 package includes. Is it one speciality packaged bottle? is it multiple types of bitters?

BD13 offer is: Sultan Bitters, California Bay Laurel Hydrosol, Scented Geranium Sugar Cubes, and the Sultan of Swizzle (Todd French) swizzle stick. [cheers.gif]

thanks! what’s the typical shelf life or best use by time period for bitters/aromatics?

Shelf life is comparable to any spirit because of the high alcohol content (which SOME would say is indefinite), But I say five years.

Thanks for asking questions that made me clarify the post to help others!

This sounds amazing! Count me in for a box

I finally tried the Sultan cocktail as directed, and, knowing I HATE tonic water (absolutely hate it) I still tried, to be faithful to the recipe. Needless to say, wasn’t a hit for me, as I could taste that bitter-sweet tonic water throughout. Added some lime juice and it was more palatable, but still tonic water - blech!

The hydrosol/flower spray is so aromatic, and the geranium scented sugar so alluring that I wondered about an Old Fashioned, tried the sugar cubes with the Sultan bitters (hate waiting for those sugar cubes to dissolve, as they are so freakin’ good, but it takes forever!) with Rye and about 3-4 sprays of the Hydrosol/Flower Water - makes for an incredibly aromatic Old Fashioned - very enjoyable - not often do you enjoy the aroma of an Old Fashioned like this.

Next I want to try the flower water/hydrosol as an addition to a more standard citrus-based gin drink, like The Last Word - I bet it slays in that one.