***Offer Extended ***Add a little Zing to your life: Artisan Ginger Preserves!

Zing was born out of my love for cooking and entertaining my family and friends. My quest to find new and delicious flavors led me to one of my favorite creations; ginger preserves. I enjoyed this creative process so much that I started to play with the idea of starting a business.
The final push to start my dream business came after a challenging, yet life altering event. Despite this hardship, I knew one thing; I wanted to create something that represented my values: loving life and getting through it together!
Throughout this journey, it was with the help of my friends and family that Zing Preserves was formed. Why “Zing?” It is short for “zingiber," the botanical name for ginger!
Starting with ginger preserves, I began to experiment with fruits and other new flavors including peaches and rhubarb.
These preserves were inspired by life’s delicious flavors; a little sweet, a little heat, and a lot of spice!
Our preserves are delicious, versatile, and extremely healthy! Ginger has been used worldwide to aid digestion, boost the immune system, and reduce inflammation.

Our preserves will dazzle your taste buds and brighten your day! And yes, it pairs very well with wine.

Enjoy!

I am excited to be part of “BerserkerDay 13” - use promo code 13 and receive $2 off per jar and shipping included for orders over $60Please allow 5-14 days for delivery For orders, please visit our site https://www.zingpreserves.com don’t forget to check out the Inspo page

So glad to see the zing back for BerserkerDay - these are sooooo good!

1 Like

Ginger, peach, rhubarb… YUM! My faves, makes me crave a dry rose’!! I’m in for a 3pak!

Nilou: I didn’t see a spot for order comments… can you HOLD a delivery until mid-April? Figured others might have the same question.

THANK YOU!!! Happy Berserker(Preview)Day!

Just so people know…we tried these for Newbie day and they are flat out terrific!

Highly recommended.

1 Like

Thank you for your support

Yes, I can HOLD your order - Thank you:)

1 Like

I just had a spoonful of the Rhubarb preserves. The rhubarb shines through because there’s not a ton of sugar, just enough to temper the bitterness.

Be sure to place your order on BerserkerDay, January 27th. (No purchases allowed today.)

1 Like

We ordered these Newbie Day-these are amazing! We’ve included them on charcuterie boards-meats, cheeses, and a little dollop of any of these add amazing flavors. I actually prefer the straight ginger preserve as it has the most direct ginger flavor but all of them have been enjoyed by everyone. People are always surprised at the unique, amazing flavors these provide.

I’ve also used them with a tuna/avocado stack recipe. I’m sure the options are endless.

Don’t miss these!!!

1 Like

I also ordered before. I’ve used it on a cheese board, and also mixed it into plain Greek Yogurt. I can’t wait to order more!

1 Like

Order in for a mixed assortment - hoping you can ship this ASAP.

Cheers!

1 Like

Can’t wait to try

1 Like

Order in thank you!

1 Like

Im in for 6. Peach Habanero sounds delicious!

1 Like

Thanks for the offer - trying 6.

1 Like

In for 3 - sound so yummy! Ginger, Lavender, and Peach!

1 Like

Looks fabulous! Ordered 6 jars. Three for us and three for gifts!

1 Like

6 pack ordered, look forward to trying them out.

1 Like

In for a 6-pack. Can’t wait to try these.

1 Like

3 pack sampler ordered. Looking forward to trying these

1 Like

Hi Nilou. Purchased 6 jars after trying during NewbiePalooza. The ginger is delicious with the Jasper Hill Farm cheeses. I added the code which seemed to work and then when I actually checked out, it didn’t go through. Can you check into the order please? Thank you.

1 Like