**Save 40%+ on Repour: Buy 1 72-Pack for $70 or 4 10-Packs for $40**

We’re glad to be back for our 3rd Berserkers Day and offer you our best deals yet with savings of more than 40% on our 10-pack bundles (40 Repours) and 72-packs (72 Repours); shipping within the US is included!

Buy a 72-pack for $70 and save 42%: Use the link below, add a 72-pack to your cart, and a discount of $49.99 will automatically be applied. You can also use code Berserker1372 at checkout on repour.com

Purchase the 72-Pack Here

Buy a 10-pack bundle for $40 and save 41%: Use the link below, add a 10-pack bundle to your cart, and a discount of $27.99 will automatically be applied. You can also use code Berserker1310 at checkout on repour.com

Purchase the 10-pack Here

Don’t hesitate to contact me directly from the Berserkers website or at tom@repour.com if you have questions or need additional information. Thanks for taking a look at Repour, and happy shopping! [cheers.gif]

Tom Lutz, Ph.D, MBA
CEO & Founder

Wine writer Miguel Hudin of hudin.com says:

If you’re looking for a solution to drinking your bottle of wine over several days and want something that’s very easy to use and very effective, or if you’re working in hospitality and need an ad hoc preservation system for by-the-glass options, I highly recommend the Repour.

I’ve been buying these on BerserkerDay for 2 years (maybe more?) now, and LOVE them. Work so well when you (albeit rarely around here) don’t finish off a bottle, and weren’t planning ahead not to (to use the Coravin or whatever). Easy, fast, works great. Get em.

1 Like

Love repours!

Tom, went to check out and it seems like the coupon codes don’t work when purchasing multiple quantities of each.

I bought these last year and they’re great. Much better than vacuum or argon.

1 Like

Rodrigo,

It’s been corrected, but let me know if you run into any issues. Thanks for letting me know.

Tom

1 Like

Thanks Tom. Working well now. Order in!

Great excuse for a reload. Thanks for the deal!

1 Like

gave it a try with a 72-pack. we often cork up part of a bottle for the next day or two, so looking forward to seeing how this works.

1 Like

These are great. If I know I’m only going to have half of something good (let’s say an old barolo), I’ll double decant into a 375ml and top it with a Repour. The bottles are singing the next time I’m able to enjoy them.

1 Like

Ordered! Looking forward to using it.

1 Like

Excited to try using these at the winery. 72 pack ordered!

1 Like

In for a 72 pack. Really looking forward to trying this out! Thanks for the deal!

In for 40! Never used before, looking forward to trying repour!

I’m in! New for me!

1 Like

Tom, How long do these last in the package? In other words, if I order the 72-pack, and use say 4 or 5 a month, will the remaining Repours still be good a year from now?

Paul,

Repour’s shelf life is a minimum of two years and can likely go 3 to 5 years in a cool, normal humidity environment. Our quality control studies show that heat has the biggest impact, and the risk is more in the stopper “drying out” than in depletion of the material inside the stopper when it’s sealed.

Thanks, and please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Tom

Thanks, Rob. I’ll send over some additional information, and we can also set up a wholesale account for you if you find they’ll be a good fit for the winery.

Tom

Sounds like a great product, looking forward to trying it. 10 pack ordered.

Brilliant!! Just ordered. As others have asked, how long do these stay good for unused?

Eric,

Repour’s shelf life is a minimum of two years and can likely go 3 to 5 years in a cool, normal humidity environment. Our quality control studies show that heat has the biggest impact, and the risk is more in the stopper “drying out” than in depletion of the material inside the stopper when it’s sealed.

Thanks, and please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Tom