**Thank You Berserkers! - Offer Closed - Theopolis Vineyards** Up to 30% off Small Production, Estate-grown Petit Sirah

Thank you, Berserker community! Our offer is now closed.

The winner of the magnum is: Jeff Thompson, post #60.

It was so nice to see a mix of old faces and new friends. Please do post your tasting notes, both on Wine Talk and on Cellartracker. It really does make a difference to us smaller producers.

Cheers Theo-patra!

About Us

Theopolis Vineyards is a small-lot vineyard and hand-crafted winery located in California’s Anderson Valley. Our primary emphasis is Petite Sirah, a decidedly dark purple grape that I believe does not get enough attention. We produce it as both a red and a rosé. We also make a lithe Pinot Noir, a delightfully complex Petite Sirah blend called Cuvée Cerise, and a pair of white wines - Symphony and Cuvée Blanc.
TheopolisPicture1.png
For those of you who don’t know me, I am a lawyer by trade. Like many in my profession, I developed a passion for wine. In 2001, I took that passion to the next level, purchasing a tract of sheep land in the Yorkville Highlands. By 2003, I had planted my first vines. I started out selling fruit to established producers like Mike Officer of Carlisle and Paul Gordon of Halcon, and then decided to make my own wine as well. It was hard work, but it was rewarding to see the land begin to give back what had been put into it.

I also find it rewarding to give back. I currently serve on the board of the YMCA of San Francisco and am Co-Chair of Board of the Dallas Post Tribune, the oldest Black-owned newspaper in North Texas. Recently, I established The Theopolis Vineyards Diversity Fund at UC Davis to help create more diversity in viticulture. Theopolis Vineyards Diversity Fund (In fact, I just spoke with the very first recipient!)
TheopolisPicture4.png
Theopolis Vineyards’ wines are well-scored. We are pleased to announce that our 2018 Theopolis Estate Grown Petite Sirah was ranked #16 in the Wine Enthusiast Top 100 Cellar Selections for 2021.

Our wines are mostly sold through direct sales and our wine club. We love the craziness that is BerserkerDay, so thank you for reading and let’s get on to the deals!

Theopolis BerserkerDay XIII Offers

We are pleased to offer THREE INCREDIBLE PACKAGES of our award-winning wines between 20% and 30% off retail, with FREE SHIPPING on all orders. This is a rare opportunity for Berserkers only!

The Limited Edition Mini-Vertical has SOLD OUT and we have re-loaded another Mini-Vertical six-pack. Enjoy!

New Offer 1: The Limited Edition Mini-Vertical Six-Pack Redux ($180). This offer includes mini verticals of our 100% Estate Grown Petite Sirah, our Cuvée Cerise, a complex blend showing how Petite Sirah interplays with other red varieties, and our lovely Yorkville Highlands Pinot Noir. Included in the offer are one bottle each of:

• 2018 Estate Grown Petite Sirah - 96 pts WE and #16 Cellar Selection, Gold Medal, SF IWC 2020
  • 2019 Estate Grown Petite Sirah - 94 pts WE, Gold Medal, San Francisco IWC 2021, Gold Medal, SF Chronicle Wine Competition (SFCWC) 2022
  • 2018 Cuvée Cerise - 58% Petite Sirah, 21% Syrah, 21% Cabernet Sauvignon, 89 pts WE
  • 2019 Cuvée Cerise - 33% Petite Sirah, 33% Syrah, 34% Mourvèdre, 90 pts WE
  • 2019 Yorkville Highlands Pinot Noir - 89 pts WE, Gold Medal, Press Democrat North Coast Wine Challenge 2021
  • 2020 Yorkville Highlands Pinot Noir - 89 pts WE, Gold Medal, San Francisco IWC 2021, Gold Medal, SFCWC 2022

The Limited Edition Mini-Vertical Six-Pack is $180****, a more than 25% discount to the retail price of $242, and includes free shipping (details below). Click here to purchase.

Our second offer is the Theopolis Four Pack Red Wine Sampler ($130). This offer is an excellent introduction to our winery and style. Included are one bottle each of:

• 2018 Estate Grown Petite Sirah - 96 pts WE and #16 Cellar Selection, Gold Medal, San Francisco IWC 2020
  • 2019 Estate Grown Petite Sirah - 94 pts WE, Gold Medal, San Francisco IWC 2021, Gold Medal, SFCWC 2022
  • 2020 Yorkville Highlands Pinot Noir - 89 pts WE, Gold Medal, San Francisco IWC 2021, Gold Medal, SFCWC 2022
  • 2018 Cuvée Cerise - 58% Petite Sirah, 21% Syrah, 21% Cabernet Sauvignon, 89 pts WE, Bronze Medal, San Francisco IWC 2021

The Theopolis Four Pack Red Wine Sampler is $130****, a 25% discount to the retail price of $161, and includes free shipping (see details below). Click here to purchase.

Our third offer is the Ed Kurtzman Estate Grown Petite Sirah Trio ($85). Ed is one of our consulting winemakers and an all-around good guy, but longtime Berserkers already know that last part. This offer consists of one bottle each of the following Petite Sirah wines:

• 2018 Estate Grown Petite Sirah – 96 pts WE and #16 Cellar Selection, Gold Medal, San Francisco IWC 2020
  • 2019 Estate Grown Petite Sirah - 94 pts WE, Gold Medal, San Francisco IWC 2021, Gold Medal, SFCWC 2022
  • 2020 Estate Grown Rosé of Petite Sirah - This is a fuller-bodied Rosé, revealing itself as it warms in the glass. 88 pts WE, Silver Medal, Sunset International Wine Competition

The Ed Kurtzman Estate Grown Petite Sirah Trio is $85****, a more than 20% discount to the retail price of $108, including free shipping (see details below). Click here to purchase.

Unlucky 13
In honor of BerserkerDay 13, we have decided that one “unlucky” Berserker who purchases and comments in this thread will receive a magnum of 2018 Estate-Grown Petite Sirah. This is a $150 value!

Remember: To place your Order, just click here: here:
https://www.theopolisvineyards.com/berserker-day

It should be easy from there to order away!

Shipping

We ship to most states in the USA, except for AK, DE, KY, MI, MS, RI, and SD.
If your state is among the few we do not ship to, please email info@theopolisvineyards.com, and we will find a way to get you the wines.

In for a limited edition 6-pack!

Theopolis getting some love already. Nice! For those unfamiliar, Theopolis was mentioned several times in this Petit Sirah thread from November 2021.

Order in.

Order in for a limited edition 6 pack. I have had the Halcon version sourced from the vineyard, but looking forward to trying your “Estate”.

Order in for the 6-pack. Love your Petite Sirah!

In for the 6 pack!

Thanks Mike for the order

Thanks Paul for the order

Thanks Paul for the order

Thanks for trying our Estate Petite Sirah. Let us know what you think.

Thanks for the love!

Thanks Andrew for trying our wines

Thank you Patrick for all of your help.

In for a limited edition 6-pack. Thanks.

I went for the limited edition 6-pack as my first Beserker Day purchase ever. Excited to try a new winery, though I’ve had the 2018 Halcon Vineyards Petite Sirah Tierra Theopolis Vineyard and enjoyed it.

PS I Love You!

In for the 6 pack! Super excited to try the wines :slight_smile:

Order in for the limited 6 pack.

I was down to my last bottle, so had to remedy that!

In for the mini vertical, the petite sirah’s from last year’s Beserker day were great!

Thanks Fred for trying our limited edition 6-pack. Let us know what you think