**OFFER EXTENDED** Gourmet Online Store JAMONES SIN FRONTERAS BD13 Offers

Spain on your tableJamones Sin Fronteras is a US East Coast based company. We offer the best in class imported Spanish food for retail, restaurants, caterings and other retailers. We specially provide the best Spanish Iberico ham in the market at the best price.

Thanks to the success we had last year on BerserkerDay we’re glad to offer big discounts this year.

Please Contact me for questions:
Victor Nebril
Jamones Sin Fronteras
victor.nebril@jamonessinfronteras.com

We’re improving the process this year by using special BD13 coupon codes in our website. If any of you prefer to make the order by email and using other payment methods (Venmo, Zelle, Paypal, etc), i’ll be glad to help. Just reach me at my email victor.nebril@jamonessinfronteras.com.

SHIPPING.

• Offers over $100 FLAT RATE SHIPPING. (FedEx Ground Shipping)

• Offers including a Ham or a Shoulder will get FREE GROUND SHIPPING!!

PAYMENTS.

• VENMO

• Apple Cash

• Zelle

• Credit Card will require to make the order through our website Jamones Sin Fronteras Coupon Codes will be activated on Berserker Day

No more words, here are the offers:

Offer #1: BerserkerDay Iberico Sausages. 10 units case.

It could be a mixed case or one product case with the following products:

Get 15% OFF by using coupon code: BD13CHORIZO

Offer #2: BerserkerDay Iberico Loins.

• Acorn-Fed 100% Iberico Loin by Fermin Price: $83.25 More Info…

• Free-Range 100% Iberico Loin by Fermin Price: $79.20 More Info…

• Acorn-Fed 75% Iberico Loin by Marcos Salamanca Price: $71.99 More Info…

• 50% Iberico Cebo Loin by Fermin Price: $69.30 More Info…

• 50% Iberico Cebo Loin by Marcos Salamanca Price: $62.99 More Info…

• Serrano Loin by Fermin Price: $64.35 More Info…

Prices include 10% off by using coupon code: BD13LOIN

Offer #3: BerserkerDay Extra Virgin Olive Oil Picualia:

• 6 x 500ml Case. PICUALIA PREMIUM SELECT Extra Virgin Olive Oil. This bottle is a spectacular combination of design and the most exclusive of the olives we harvest at Picualia. It holds one of the finest oils of the whole harvest, extracted and selected by exacting professional oil tasters. This lot of extra-virgin olive oil is reserved for the most demanding competitions. When you taste it, look for the freshness of the green fruit and the fruity scent of green olives, plus an emerald-green color. This oil is of a spectacular degree of purity. Its clean, pleasant flavor will make you want to try it again.Price: $30/ea More Info…

• 6 x 500ml Case. PICUALIA PREMIUM BLUE Extra Virgin Olive Oil. This is the bottle Picualia has chosen as its symbol. Its characteristic blue color is the same that you see in a professional oil taster’s glass. It contains a fresh, green olive oil made with olives harvested in October. We’ve extracted the finest aromas and flavors, the scent of tomato plants and green almonds, notes that might put you in mind of a walk in the Sierra Morena on a spring evening.Price: $20.50/ea More Info…

• 12 x 500ml Case. PICUALIA Gourmet Extra Virgin Olive Oil. The Gourmet range represents Picualia’s November olive oil. This is the month when olives begin turning from green to a purplish color. Purple olives still produce green oil, but their oil contains the first hints of ripeness. Though November olives still seem to have the freshness of October, some characteristics are different, and so is the taste. The strongest taste you’ll notice is still tomato, but a riper tomato. Gone is the intensity of green grass, but other positive features make this oil special, like overtones of ripe bananas and other ripe green fruits. You’ll find hints of apple, thyme and liquor.Price: $14.50/ea More Info…

• 8 x 2L Case. PICUALIA Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Olives collected in late November and early December, are fully mature, black, with a ripe fruitiness. The taste of their oil is reminiscent of tomato soup instead of green tomatoes. This product’s foremost notes are ripe banana skin, tomato soup, mashed ripe fruit and the aromatic plants of the Sierra Morena, which still linger in the fully ripened December fruit and therefore can be found in this oil.Price: $143.92 (per case. use coupon code BD13EVOO) More Info…

Offer #4: BerserkerDay Whole Bone-in Shoulders (FREE GROUND SHIPPING):

• Black Seal. Acorn-Fed 100% Iberico Shoulder by MARCOS SALAMANCA (10-11Lb Apprx) Price: $294.97 More Info…

• Black Seal. Acorn-Fed 100% Iberico Shoulder by Fermin (10-11Lb Apprx) Price: $312.92 More Info…

• Black Seal. Acorn-Fed 100% Iberico Shoulder UN1CO by Montaraz (10-11Lb Apprx) Price: $290.92 More Info…

• Red Seal. Acorn-Fed 75% Iberico Shoulder by Marcos Salamanca (10-11Lb Apprx) Price: $273.60 More Info…

• Green Seal. 50% Iberico Shoulder Free Range by Marcos Salamanca (10-12Lb Apprx) Price: $199.99 (Final price) More Info…

• Green Seal. 100% Iberico Shoulder Free Range by Fermin (10-12Lb Apprx) Price: $265.05 More Info…

• Green Seal. 50% Iberico Shoulder Free Range by Montaraz (10-12Lb Apprx) Price: $219.99 (Final price) More Info…

• White Seal. Free-Range 50% Iberico Shoulder by Fermin (10-12Lb Apprx) Price: $252.23 More Info…

Prices include 10% off by using coupon code: BD13HAMS

Offer #5: BerserkerDay Whole Bone-In Hams (FREE GROUND SHIPPING):

• Black Seal. Acorn-Fed 100% Iberico Ham UN1CO by Montaraz (14.5-15.5Lb Apprx) Price: $726.58 More Info…

• Black Seal. Acorn-Fed 100% Iberico Ham by Fermin (16-17.5Lb Apprx) Price: $897.75 More Info…

• Black Seal. Acorn-Fed 100% Iberico Ham by Marcos Salamanca (16-17.5Lb Apprx) Price: $771.21 More Info…

• Red Seal. Acorn-Fed 75% Iberico Ham by Marcos Salamanca (16-17.5Lb Apprx) Price: $641.25 More Info…

• Green Seal. Free-Range 50% Iberico Ham by Marcos Salamanca (15-16Lb Apprx) Price: $495.90 More Info…

• Green Seal. Free-Range 50% Iberico Ham by Montaraz (15-16Lb Apprx) Price: $495.90 More Info…

• Green Seal. Free-Range 100% Iberico Ham by FERMIN (16-17.5Lb Apprx) Price: $583.11 More Info…

Prices include 10% off by using coupon code: BD13HAMS

LEARN MORE ABOUT IBERICO SEALS COLORS

What the colors mean?
As the current regulations in force, Ibérico hams marketed in Spain have to be accompanied by one of these four quality seals based on their color category:

Black Seal: Acorn Fed 100% Ibérico Ham. A seal certifying that the mother and father of the pig in question are 100% Ibérico registered in the Stud Book; and that the animal, in its fattening stage, fed on acorns and other natural resources of the pasture.

Red Seal: Acorn Fed Ibérico Ham, comes from animals of 75% of Ibérico race or animals of 50% Iberico race and that in its fattening stage were fed with acorns and other natural resources of the pasture.

Green Seal: Field Cebo Ham, can come from 100% Iberian or 75% or 50% Iberian breed fed in its fattening stage with cereal and legumes feed and with field herbs.

White Seal: Ibérico Cebo Ham, can come from 100% Ibérico or 75% or 50% Ibérico breed, fed on farms based on cereals and legumes.

Hi Victor - I see you have a new producer this year, Salamanca, and I was wondering if you could describe the differences between the three producers?

in for a couple loins!

Got through the fuzzy math to get my mixed 10 and some loins!

Hi Victor - two questions:

For the sausages, how long do they keep and do they need to be refrigerated?

For the oil, is the the price per each individual bottle of olive oil $30 or is that for a 6 bottle case? I assume the former, but just asking as this post says 6x but it looks like one can order individually off the website at 1x.

Mixed 10 Chorizos for me. First time trying these.

Would like to know as well.

Thank You

Hi! So differences mainly are in the curation process and timing. As Montaraz is the curest, and Fermin is the less cured, I’d put Marcos Salamanca right in the middle. Also, even if Fermin and Marcos Salamanca come from the same area (Sierra de Francia, Spain), Marcos Salamanca in protected under the DO Guijuleo which adds a little more control in tracking pieces.

If the sausages are cured ones (chorizo, salchichon and loin) expiration dates are about 6 moths. They do not need to be refrigerated. However, if you refer to the sausages of fresh meat as butifarra, chorizo fresc, etc, they are about 30-60 days of expiration.

About the oil. Bottles prices are per unit. Those are ones of the highest quality in the US market and only few units are in stock. The 2L format are per case, however if you want to buy just couple units you can always do it. But the offer is per full case.

I see your order. Good elections!!

just making sure you saw my response.

Hi! So differences mainly are in the curation process and timing. As Montaraz is the curest, and Fermin is the less cured, I’d put Marcos Salamanca right in the middle. Also, even if Fermin and Marcos Salamanca come from the same area (Sierra de Francia, Spain), Marcos Salamanca in protected under the DO Guijuleo which adds a little more control in tracking pieces.

I checked your order. It won’t be the last time you purchase those chorizos. My favourite is the spicy one and a wine for good pairing.

I ordered the Fermin before I saw your response, would you say that it was a good choice between the 3? I like my iberico less salty and more on the juicer side. I do not like overly salty or hard hams.

Hi Victor, I’m trying to order a whole jamon on your site, but it the pricing isn’t the same even with the coupon code entered. Any chance you can help out with that?

Edit: all good here – the BD discount doesn’t show up until the checkout page.

The Montaraz is a steal at this price!

Ordered a Montaraz shoulder, looking forward to it!

Hi! Make sure you go to the cart page and go down to the total amount. You should see the discount right before the total amount, not at product level.

Hi Betty! Nice to know about you again.

Last year you paid $699.99 for the Acorn-Fed 100% Iberico ham. $25 more is not a big increase if you take into account the big disruption we have in imports. Imports costs have increase dramatically what makes more difficult to bring product at cheaper prices.

Let me know if you have any question! We still have those in stock. Coupons will be still valid until the end of the week.

Based on your preferences, you picked the good one. Fermin is actually in that side (no hard hams or overcured)