THOMAS FOGARTY Chard/Pinot/Nebbiolo + LEXINGTON Cab/Franc with Comp Shipping

Shout out to Todd, Brig, Siun, and the Berserker Community for making this all come together! [thankyou.gif] We are happy to be back!

We have put together some compelling offers for BD13! Choose from the following three sampler packs from Thomas Fogarty Winery and Lexington Wine Co.*
And because we really want you to add our wines to your table and cellar, all offers include complimentary ground shipping.

$145 Winegrower’s Sampler - Thomas Fogarty Winery - 3 bottles Thomas Fogarty Winery
2017 Langley Hill Vineyard Chardonnay
2017 Rapley Trail Vineyard Pinot Noir
2017 Walker’s Nebbiolo
(Regular price is $208.)

$125 Winegrower’s Sampler - Lexington Wine Co. - 3 bottles Thomas Fogarty Winery
2017 Gist Ranch Estate ‘Alma’ (65% Sauvignon Blanc/35% Sémillon)
2016 Gist Ranch Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
2016 Gist Ranch Estate Cabernet Franc
(Regular price is $178.)

$99 Berserker’s Sampler - 4 bottles Thomas Fogarty Winery
2014 Lexington Wine Co. Gist Ranch Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
2016 Thomas Fogarty Winery Santa Mountains Pinot Noir
2016 Thomas Fogarty Winery Gewurztraminer
2018 Thomas Fogarty Winery Wirz Vineyard Riesling
(Regular price is $155.)

*Established in 1981, Thomas Fogarty Winery is committed to growing and producing cool climate varietal wines expressive of the unique Santa Cruz Mountains terroir. In pursuit of Bordeaux Varieties in the Santa Cruz Mountains, the Fogarty Family purchased Gist Ranch in 1999 and soon began planting vines. We named our new project Lexington Wine Co. after the long lost ghost town underneath the Lexington reservoir in what is now Los Gatos, California. To learn more about each label, see below.

About Thomas Fogarty Winery:
Thomas Fogarty Winery is committed using traditional winemaking techniques. We farm organically, allow spontaneous fermentations, age in predominantly neutral French Oak, and bottle unfined and unfiltered. We believe the most exciting wines come from vineyards with “Living Soils,” healthy soils. Our farming is a distillation of what we have learned from organic, sustainable, and bio-dynamic practices, with a healthy touch of intuition. These practices have been honed and developed over our 35 years of farming Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in the very cool Northern Skyline subregion of the Santa Cruz Mountains. Learn more about our vineyards here: Vineyards - Thomas Fogarty Winery | Estate Wines Since 1981.

About Lexington Wine Co.
Lexington Wine Co. brings wines born of high-elevation mountain vineyards in the heart of the Santa Cruz Mountain AVA. It is our goal to offer wines that are singularly distinctive and representative of the remote and beautiful land that we farm. All of our Estate wines are sourced from the spectacular Gist Ranch vineyard, which is located on the Pacific Plate in Santa Cruz County at an elevation of 2,400ft. The heavily fractured, Vaqueros Sandstone soils and unique mountaintop micro-climate produce singular, deeply concentrated wines that demonstrate the power and elegance of the Santa Cruz Mountains appellation. In 2000, the Fogarty Family planted Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc, and Semillon vines. We carefully established optimal organic, sustainable practices for ten years, before our first release in 2011. Learn more about our vineyards here: https://www.lexingtonwines.com/vineyard/

States Where We Ship: AZ, AK, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, ID, IA, IL, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NB, NC, NV, NH, NM, NY, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WY

Timeline: Weather-permitting, wines will begin shipping on February 7th.

Comment below with any other questions you may have. We are also standing by for any questions at (650) 851-6777 or info@fogartywinery.com

Thomas Fogarty Winery & Vineyards

Lexington Wine Co. Gist Ranch Estate

I worked in Dr. Fogarty’s lab all summer 1982, and didn’t get paid. Do I get a deep discount? :slight_smile:
PS love the wines. [cheers.gif]

4 Likes

Order in for the Winemaker’s Sampler

I love the Thomas Fogarty wines. I need to pick up some of the delicious Walker’s Nebbiolo so I can blind the winemaker Nathan Kandler on it again at a Barolo dinner.

2 Likes

Picked up a Berserker’s Sampler - perfect mix for me and the Fogarty team are great to work with!

In for the Berserker’s sampler! Looking forward to the wines

Get on the Nebbiolo for a really unique expression from a really unique vineyard!

Love the Fogarty Nebbiolo; so good. But so are the Pinots and single vineyard chards!

In for two TFW samplers to resupply the cellar.
Thx!

More familiar with Lexington. Looking forward to both.