Offer closed. Thank you! iOTA- Oregon Pinot and Chard from the Eola Amity Hills AVA

********Happy BerserkerDay 13!

It’s a real pleasure to be back! I have two deals on Pinot and one on Chardonnay! I’ll be here all day so please leave comments or questions below!

(Sorry, NO shipping to AK, AL, AR, CT, DE, HI, KY, MI, MS, ND, NH, RI, SD and UT.)

iOTA is a small production Pinot Noir and Chardonnay focused winery. We personally and sustainably tend our vines and craft the wines on-site at Pelos Sandberg Vineyard in the Eola-Amity Hills AVA. I hope you’ll visit our website https://www.iotacellars.com/ for more info. Please use this special form for easy ordering. Order Wine Berserkers – iOTA Cellars ORDER HERE

iOTA wines are vintage, and site driven. We take great care all season long, in the Pelos Sandberg Vineyard, to make sure we harvest ripe, healthy grapes. Once in the winery, it’s all about gentle processing and guidance to make wines that reflect the vintage and the site. Pinots are fermented in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks and when finished they will spend the remaining 10 months in French oak barrels, of which approximately 25% are new. Our chardonnay is distinctly made in an Oregon style, meaning picked on high acid and low Ph over sugar content. The handling method is known as “Black Chardonnay” which is a process of not adding So2 during fermentation, allowing the wines to oxidize, turn black and then fall clear. The fermentations take place in French oak barrels and spend the remaining 10 months in barrels and on lees.

Here are the offers.

Deal #1 The “Front Cellar” Pinot Noir 6 Pack.

These are our latest releases! 2018 coming this Spring!

2-2015 iOTA Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills AVA Oregon
2-2016 iOTA Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills AVA Oregon
2-2017 iOTA Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills AVA Oregon

Deal #2 The “Back Cellar” Pinot Noir 6 pack.

Three very different vintages that have all aged gracefully for the last decade. Expect sediment, no extra charge!

2-2011 iOTA Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills AVA Oregon
2-2012 iOTA Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills AVA Oregon
2-2013 iOTA Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills AVA Oregon
(You may adjust quantities of ’11, ’12 or ’13 by special request in comment section)

Deal #3 The “Oregon Chard-Berserker”.

Oregon style Chardonnay. Crisp and lively, citrus, apple and fruit blossoms with mineral on the palate with a light touch of oak toast.

6-2018 iOTA Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Chardonnay Eola-Amity Hills AVA Oregon

Reviews from The Prince of Pinot [url]| The Prince of Pinot /url]

Here’s a link to reviews on our website. https://www.iotacellars.com/pinot-noir/\

ORDER FORM Order Wine Berserkers – iOTA Cellars

IMG_1583.jpeg

Thank you Berserkers!

in for the back cellar 6 - looks like a great opportunity to try some aged OR Pinot from a new to me producer. Very excited!

I’m in as always.

Been through a few cases on the PN and the chardonnay. The chardonnay is very euro, beautiful stuff.

Buy buy buy!

Thanks Don.

Very good purchase.

Haven’t had the '12 yet but the '11 and '13 PN are super

1 Like

Really enjoyed the wines I tried. Order in!

Bought the back cellar

Great winery that I have visited several times. Don and Johanna are great people.

Really enjoyed the 12 and 14 vintages from last BerserkerDay. In for a 6 pack!

If Brig likes it, I’m in.

Looking forward to trying these.

Thanks for the purchase, Eric! champagne.gif

1 Like

Thank you, sir!

Great opportunity to try some older Oregon Pinots. Enjoyed a bottle of the 2013 iOTA about 6-8 months ago. Missed seeing Don and Johanna last August, but look forward to a visit in the near future. Thanks for the offer.

James

'12 is holding up very well. It’s a crowd pleaser that is rich and generous!

Happy to hear you enjoyed your last order! And thank you for the continued support!

Brig has the palate of a yak! [berserker.gif]

Thanks for the order Chris!

Thanks, Stephen. Always good to see you and Meredith!

1 Like

Thanks for the order, Marc! Happy to hear you enjoyed the '12 and '14! Don

Got the order. It will be held for warmer weather. Thank you Thomas! Don [cheers.gif]

Loved these wines from last year. Just put in a “double down” order for the “back cellar” - thanks for this great juice/great deal! [cheers.gif]

P.S., I didn’t mention anything about weather, but can you hold onto these until Wyoming comes out of its deep freeze? Oops, never mind - just got confirmation and see shipping date will be weather dependent and you will confirm before shipping. Thanks so much!