Grassl Glass & VYCE Drinkware Announcement / Free Glasses!

Hello everyone. Happy New Year.
*0740 AM CST, webpage still locked, final photos going up, we will be ready in an hour.

WB Day Sale Link Wine Berserker Day 2022 — CJF Selections

Grassl Glass

Time flies. This will be our 4th year offering the Grassl brand and other than Covid, things for the brand couldn’t be better. We are seeing tremendous growth domestically as well as abroad and adoption by winemakers continues to increase as they get exposure to the brand. We wouldn’t be where we are without the support the board gave us the day we launched in 2019 which deserves a massive “Thank You”.

We’ve been fortunate to find ourselves as the wine glass used by some of the best winemakers in the world and you can experience our glass on your wine tasting travels in locations such as Realm, Fait-Main, Judge Palmer, Chiron, Goodfellow, Vincent, Kelley Fox, Mending Wall, Rivers Marie, Whitcraft, Post Parade, Pruett, Domaine Dujac, Domaine Roulot, Elio Altare, and others. Should you also enjoy fine dining, L’Auberge (Carmel-By-The-Sea), Troquet (Boston), Concours Club (Miami), Bar le Côte (Los Olivos), and Gigi’s (Los Angeles) now have Grassl as their stemware of choice.

And to celebrate the launch of our new brand, VYCE Drinkware, every Grassl order will include 4 of our new stems: (2) Wine Tumblers (2) Rocks Tumblers for free!

VYCE Drinkware
This brings us to the newest endeavor, VYCE Drinkware. We find this to be very exciting news. Many of you have engaged my General Manager, Phil Carlson. Phil runs the business for me daily while I go make a living in the residential real estate/lending world. He’s been a terrific partner in our complete transition to the Grassl line as the only luxury wine glass that CJF Selections will represent.

Together we are announcing our own brand VYCE Drinkware. VYCE is separate from Grassl (where I’m the US Importer) and will be focusing on machine-made glasses that do not have stems.

These glasses are made in the same factory as Grassl using the same crystal.

The release of these glasses is the result of significant and consistent demand from consumers as well as our winery and restaurant partners who need a spectrum of glasses for their individual needs.

Much like when Alexander and I put Grassl up here in 2018, we are giving you an offer ‘too good to refuse’, and as a “Thank You” to the loyalty and support this board has given us, you get some free glasses we want feedback on. We need your feedback, commentary, opinions, suggestions, etc. Just like you aided us in the Grassl launch, I’m asking for your help in building this brand.

Our first foray into this will be a Rocks Tumbler and a Wine Tumbler.

Rocks Tumbler
Frankly, the rocks glass is just that, a rocks glass with a 350ml capacity, cylindrical shape, weighted bottom, cut rim. It is as elegant as it is simple.
Retail: $12.00, today $5.00

Wine Tumbler
The stemless wine glass is a product we are exceptionally excited about. Many of you are familiar with Riedel’s “O” series. It is the dominant name in this space. We felt their approach to a glass that was so varietally specific to be exhausting, so we sought to bring to market a glass we called “Goldilocks” while it was in development.

The One and Only (OAO) stem will be light, thin-walled, cut rim and has a size, shape, and feel that makes it a great everyday glass, a winery tasting room glass, a vacation home option, or what you give your less-than-careful guests.
Retail: $12.00, today $5.00

2022 Wine Berserker Day Sale:
*quick tip - the Shopify plugin we are using to add the free glasses to your cart has a lag to it. Give each “order now” click a second to refresh. It’s not as responsive as we want but inside 3 seconds on each item you want to buy it should synchronize.

We need to divide the sales into two buckets. We will sell glasses (750 per glass type) for an early delivery cycle (no later than mid-May) and then flip to a gift certificate model for deliveries that may reach into July. If the image for a glass flips to a gift card, you are in queue two. Each gift card will have a $65.00 value at a $40.00 cost today. We are insulating you from the retail price hikes that have taken place. There is no limit to the number of cards we will sell today and it’s 100% refundable if the timeline for delivery concerns you once I get more data. I’m quoting July to be safe but hopeful for June. This is 100% COVID and logistics-driven at this time.

All sales will be Pre-order unless specified on the webpage

Today’s Sale Prices:

Grassl Glass

Vigneron Series: Early Delivery has a 750 unit limit and no limit to the gift card sales for late delivery:
Cru - $40.00
1855 - $40.00
Liberté - $40.00
Mineralité - $40.00
Decanter: $71.50

Elemental Series: Early Delivery has a 750 unit limit and no limit once gift card option is needed:
Versatile Wine - $26.00 (Purchased in Sets of 6)
Champagne - $26.00 (Purchased in Sets of 6)
Water Glass - $13.00 (Purchased in Sets of 6)
Carafe - $55.25

Accessories Series
Voyage - $95
Voyage+ - $115

VYCE Drinkware

VYCE Stemless Wine Tumbler - $5/glass (2 free with your Grassl order)
VYCE Rocks Tumbler - $5/glass (2 free with your Grassl order)

Summary Points:

Future Price Changes:
No secret here for anyone. We are doing our best to hold the line on prices, but a 400% change in natural gas prices in Eastern Europe, a 3x move in global logistics, and a 75% move in domestic shipping leaves me no choice. You will be able to see the future prices when you click on the link to buy the glasses.

Shipping & Handling:
We are offering the products today at or below our wholesale cost. Wholesale generally has the buyer absorb the shipping. Dynamic shipping is cumbersome and our software doesn’t do well with it. I’ve chosen to subsidize the shipping cost and hold the price per glass at wholesale. To that end, each order will have a $10.00 S&H fee regardless of the order size.

Delivery Cycles:
Delivery Cycle #1 – May Delivery (Limited to 750 units per glass)
Delivery Cycle #2 – Hopefully June. July is more likely. Emails and awareness will be consistent from us to you as we know more.

WB Bucks (Gift Cards):
You will be spending $40.00 for a gift card with $65.00 in value. For those ordering glasses later with the WB Bucks, let me be as clear as I can be - you will see stock available for sale that you cannot buy after the sale. I must keep retail sales open the best I can. Your gift card will be for specifically ordered inventory from the factory and we will be sending emails out to you as production and transport take place and alerting you to when you can finalize your order. Remember, a gift card is not an order. You will need to do that when inventory arrives.

Replacement Program:
We feel very confident in our production models now. We will continue to offer up a 1:1 replacement program at our wholesale price for WB members. That price is $40.00, no S&H per glass. If you buy 6 stems, you will be able to get 6 at replacement cost should the glasses fail (regardless of fault). This has been an important aspect of building this brand and we seek to have a no-questions policy on breakage.

Note: “Tech” isn’t our forte. I’m sure some link is broken, a code won’t work, or a shopping cart is giving you fits. We have 3 people manning the email account today - send questions, comments, and requests to info@cjfselections.com - I strongly advise you give us your cell number in the email so we can talk to you about the issue you are having. You can also call 331-702-1555 for assistance.

3 Likes

Well I had to jump on this one! I was hoping to see the polishing cloths this year too!

1 Like

Thanks Chris. Got my replacement glasses ordered and can’t wait to try the new tumbler and stemless!

3 Likes

Love your glass, ordered some Rocks glasses this time. Cheers

I was hoping to see the polishing cloths this year too!

All products are for sale on the site. I’ve not listed them here, just the glasses

Cloths, Voyage cases, etc. Go for it!

More glasses ordered! Excited to try the new line as well!

Increased my 1855 holdings and added some extra rocks glasses. Thanks for participating again Chris!

1 Like

Order in, thanks! Amazing glasses.

I’m having problems more than one Liberte ordering either on an Iphone 13 or PC. Won’t let me add more than one to the basket.

having trouble on the site (logging in and completing my order both)… will keep trying

Barry, sorry for the trouble. I will look into it. A quick fix… adjust the quantity on the cart page. Should allow you to enter your desired quantity above 12.

Michael, Give Phil a call on the company line, 331-702-1555. He will be happy to help.

1 Like

Site problems. Every click on pre-ordering wine tumbler results in 2 free tumblers on the check out page. Let us know when we can order. Thanks.

That’s what I’ve been trying to do. Won’t let me log in on Iphone, tried as guest/reset password, can log in on PC but not Iphone, Can’t add beyond one glass whether selecting originally or cart page.
Moved to PC, won’t let me choose more or add more from the cart. Been trying for about an hour.
Called Phil twice, mailbox not set up, not able to leave message.

Best glasses ever! Can’t wait for my 1855s.

1 Like

Got it sorted (Phil was very helpful–and patient!) Good luck today and tomorrow!

Heard from Phil, not sure what website voodoo he performed, but order in!

1 Like

Picked up a few stems to round out the options to go with the 4 stem carrying case.
Recently taste tested against my vinum stems, does anyone want to buy some vinum stems me?

In for some Champagne glasses!

I love the Liberte and Mineralite that I have flirtysmile
With the WB Bucks (Gift Cards) will the BD prices still be honored? How does this work??? flirtysmile

1 Like