Walter Scott Chardonnay Vertical

HELLO BERSERKERS!

grouphug

The Walter Scott team has pulled a limited amount of wine from our library to create a Berserkers Day Vertical 6-pack in addition to a 2020 Vintage Exploration Pack! This rare opportunity will introduce some of you to our Chardonnays as well as give those of you who have supported us historically an opportunity to purchase the wines at a Berserkers Discount.

Here is a link to purchase:
https://shop.walterscottwines.com/Wines/Current-Releases/Gifts

Shipping is available to all states excluding Utah and Kentucky.
No additional discounts available on this offer.

Walter Scott 2020 Vintage Chardonnay 6-Pack - LIMITED
$239 (Regular $266) - Includes Ground Shipping

In 2020, Walter Scott made 5 wines out of our normal 14-16 wines that we make each year. These wines were made with the responsibility of representing both our winery and the broader Willamette Valley and drastic decisions based on quality were made. These wines are extremely limited and only 110 of these 6 packs are available.

For those of you hesitating on this vintage, we share a quote from the Great Berserker Rick Allen:

Two 750ml Bottles of Each:

• 2020 Walter Scott Chardonnay, Bois-Moi, Willamette Valley (94 pts WA)
    2020 Walter Scott Chardonnay, Cuvee Anné, Willamette Valley
    2020 Walter Scott Chardonnay, Freedom Hill Vineyard, Mt Pisgah, Willamette Valley

Walter Scott Freedom Hill Chardonnay Vertical 6-Pack - SOLD OUT
$351 (Regular $390) - Includes Ground Shipping

Owners Dan and Helen Dusschee planted the iconic Freedom Hill Vineyard in 1981. Their son, Dustin, has recently taken over the farming responsibility in yet another generation of sustainable stewardship and maintaining family legacy. Located in the foothills of the Oregon Coast Range, Freedom Hill Vineyard is planted on Bellpine loam soil. The soil, coupled with meticulous farming, creates taut, precise Chardonnay. Through this vertical we will give you a glimpse into our wines through the lens of the Freedom Hill Vineyard .

• 2018 Walter Scott Chardonnay, Freedom Hill Vineyard, Mt Pisgah, Willamette Valley
    2019 Walter Scott Chardonnay, Freedom Hill Vineyard, Mt Pisgah, Willamette Valley
    2020 Walter Scott Chardonnay, Freedom Hill Vineyard, Mt Pisgah, Willamette Valley

Walter Scott Cuvee Anne Chardonnay Vertical 6-Pack - SOLD OUT
$215 (Regular $240) - Includes Ground Shipping

Our Cuvée Anne Chardonnay is a barrel selection from our best Chardonnay Vineyards each year. It is a blend that represents our vision of Willamette Valley Chardonnay from the viewpoint of the Eola-Amity Hills appellation. This wine boasts clarity and precision, typically leading with savory aromas layered with floral notes with a palate that is intricately layered with freshness at the forefront, followed by a focused acidity.

• 2018 Walter Scott Chardonnay, Cuvee Anné, Eola-Amity Hills
    2019 Walter Scott Chardonnay, Cuvee Anné, Eola-Amity Hills
    2020 Walter Scott Chardonnay, Cuvee Anné, Willamette Valley

Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions!

Sincerely,
Ken, Erica, Sue & Andy
Walter Scott Wines

While I’m sure Walter Scott doesn’t need any more hype, I’m going to hype them up for a minute. My wife and I don’t purchase much Walter Scott ourselves (wine budgets only go so far), but our good friends have been purchasing for quite a while. Every time they pull a bottle of Walter Scott out, I get excited to try the wine. Their Chardonnay is always really interesting and thoughtful, and I’m glad to get to experience every bottle that I get to try.

2 Likes

For those wondering about the 2020 Chardonnays, I’ve barrel-tasted both the Cuvee Anne and the Freedom Hill, and they are fantastic. Ken did a very severe barrel selection for these cuvees and the results were spectacular. I already have my order in for both.

2 Likes

I’m going to grab two six packs!

1 Like

Order in for a case of Chardonnay. Thanks Erica and Ken

1 Like

Thank you Sean!!! champagne.gif

Wow, Thank you Rick! That means a lot coming from you! [thankyou.gif]

Charlie, you are the best!! flirtysmile

1 Like

John, that is amazing, thank you! [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Grabbed one and a few loose bottles to complete a case. Thanks!

2 Likes

I must have missed this in previous communications, because I thought the only 2020 Chardonnay was the Bois Moi.

And I love it when our winemakers do vertical sets for BD [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Order in for a 6 pack!

1 Like

Fun! Ordered one of each. Thanks for putting together these verticals!

1 Like

These guys need no introduction but just to pile on: Walter Scott makes my favorite Chardonnay anywhere in the new world (and maybe also anywhere at all). A bottle of Walter Scott Bunker Hill is still the single best white wine I have ever had.

1 Like

Perfect! Adding some of the last bottles is a great idea! Thank you so much for the support! flirtysmile

BUNKER HILLLLLLLLLLL. Epic Vineyard! Thank you Matt! flirtysmile

1 Like

Hi Bob!!! Tiny amounts of Anne and Freedom were made, mostly for the Wolfpack, but Berserkers are getting a some too. champagne.gif

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: Thank you Carter! [cheers.gif]

Awesome! Thank you Evan! We love verticals too! [cheers.gif]

We had a fantastic tasting experience tasting here back in March 2020 (just before everything went sideways. Ended up ordering a mixed case and am down to my last bottle of your Chardonnay. Looking forward to restocking with the Cuvee Anne 6 pack.

Cheers,

Roger O.

1 Like