**OFFER EXTENDED** VELETA GOURMETS OF SPAIN DEALS!!

flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile

I have sold out of Ventresca, Mussels, and Caballa. I will be reordering and anticipate these to be arriving with my new harvest Olive Oil. So I have indicated on my website all the items that have these goodies included. They are marked as Pre-Order.

******VELETA GOURMET DEALS

HAPPY LUCKY 13 YEARS OF BERSERKER BLISS!!!
VELETA GOURMETS IS AGAIN SO HAPPY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FESTIVITIES

HAPPY BERSERKER DAY and
CONGRATULATIONS TO TODD AND HIS MINIONS FOR 13 YEARS OF FUN flirtysmile !!

There are so many deals and my great gourmets, don’t miss out on anything, read all the way down!!

How to order:
Click – Pick – Pay

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $50 & OVER CODE IS: BD13
Free Shipping Does Not Include Alaska or Hawaii***Choice of UPS or FEDEX[**

A Little About My Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil

This Extra Virgin Olive Oil here is produced on my Estate Dominio Buenavista, in the area known as Las Alpujarras. A collection of villages on the south side of the Sierra Nevada, in Granada, Spain. These villages have rich folkloric history from centuries ago. It is the cradle to some of the oldest winemaking traditions in the Iberian Peninsula. The introduction of vines in the area were first brought by the Romans, then cultivated by the Moors and the Christians. They also brought Olive trees. The variety of Olives on my Estate is Lechin de Granada. I am told it is the twin sister to Leccino Olives from Tuscany. The majority of my trees are more than one hundred years young. We are currently in the middle of harvest, as Lechin Olives are a variety that ripens late in comparison to many other fast-growing varieties such as Hojiblanca and Picual. My trees require hand harvesting and are milled within 2 hours of collection. The result is a fresh, buttery, herbaceous and soft oil. We use the modern technique of cold extraction without the use of traditional esparto mats, known for precipitating contamination in olive oil. The result is a delicious, beautiful extra virgin olive oil that is shelf stable long after the mandatory “best of used by date”. If you are not familiar with my Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil, give it a try. I have 2021 still in stock and the 2022 harvest should be here around mid-March to April. Once it arrives I will begin the bottling.

In addition to the Extra Virgin Olive Oil and of course the wines, years ago we started searching for select Spanish gourmets that we import in addition to the Olive Oil. Through the years, we have grown to include Sherry Vinegar, Tuna, Sardines, Ventresca, Mussels, Spanish Mackerel from one of the best producers in Spain, Paprika, Bomba Rice, Saffron and Jamon Serrano. I do plan on reopening my Jamon Importing at some point, it will likely be after the Pandemic has resolved. Please feel free to browse around, there is lots to enjoy!!

VELETA EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL AND VINEGARS

**BD13 2022 Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil (6 pk) $100
****PRE-ORDER ARRIVING FROM SPAIN MID MARCH - APRIL
BD14 2023 Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil (6 pk) PREORDER

**BD13 2022 Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil (12 pk) $180.00
****PRE-ORDER ARRIVING FROM SPAIN MID MARCH - APRIL
BD14 2023 Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil (12 pk) PREORDER

BD13 2021 Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil (6 pk) $86.00
BD14 2022 Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil (6 pk)

BD13 2021 Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil (12 pk) $165.00
BD14 2022 Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil (12 pk)

BD13 Veleta Premium Sherry Vinegar (6 pk) $75.00
BD14 Veleta Premium Sherry Vinegar 6 pk

BD13 Veleta Premium Sherry Vinegar (12 pk) $145.00
BD14 Veleta Premium Sherry Vinegar (12 pk)

BD13 Veleta Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (6 pk) $75.00
BD14 Veleta Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (6 pk)

BD13 Veleta Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (12 pk) $145.00
BD14 Veleta Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (12 pk)

BD13 3 & 3 Modena and Sherry Vinegar $75.00
BD14 3 & 3 Modena and Sherry Vinegar

BD13 2022 Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Combo (6 pk) $86.00
*****PRE-ORDER *ARRIVING MID-MARCH to APRIL
BD14 2023 Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Combo (6 pk) PREORDER

BD13 2022 Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Sherry Vinegar Combo (6 pk) $86.00
*****PRE-ORDER *ARRIVING FROM SPAIN MID MARCH - APRIL
BD14 2023 Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Sherry Vinegar Combo (6 pk) PREORDER

BD13 2021 Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Combo (6 pk) $78.00
BD14 2022 Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Combo (6 pk)

BD13 2021 Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Sherry Vinegar Combo (6pk) $78.00

BESERKERDAY 13 VELETA COMBOS

BD13 Grand Veleta Gourmet Combo $284

BD14 Grand Veleta Gourmet Combo PREORDER

Enjoy a Grand selection of our most popular gourmet products!

Includes:
5 - 500 ml bottles of Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2021 Harvest
2 - 375ml bottles of Veleta Sherry Vinegar
3 - 250ml bottle of Veleta Modena Vinegar
6 - 4 oz cans of White Tuna
6 - 4 oz cans of Small Sardines

****BD13 The Elite Selection $150

BD14 The Elite Selection PREORDER

Treat yourself to the best that Gourmets of Spain has to offer with our Elite Selection!

Included are the following:
3 - 500 ml bottles of 2020 Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 - 375 ml bottle of Veleta Sherry Vinegar
1 - 250 ml bottle of Veleta Modena Vinegar
1 - 4 oz can of Veleta White Tuna
1 - 4 oz can of Veleta Small Sardines
1 - 4 oz can of Mussels en escabeche
1 - 4 oz can of Ventresca
1 - 4 oz can of Caballa (Spanish Mackerel)
1 - 2.64 oz tin of Paprika your choice of Mild – Smoked - Picante

\

****BD13 The Non-Plus-Ultra Selection $320

BD14 Non Plus Ultra Veleta Gourmet Combo PREORDER

Indulge yourself in even more Gourmets of Spain has to offer with our Non-Plus-Ultra Selection!

Included are the following:

5 - 500 ml bottles of Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2020 Harvest
2 - 375 ml bottles of Veleta Sherry Vinegar
3 - 250 ml bottle of Veleta Modena Vinegar
3 - 4 oz cans of White Tuna in Olive Oil
3 - 4 oz cans of Small Sardines in Olive Oil
2 - 4 oz cans of Ventresca of White Tuna in Olive Oil
2 - 4 oz cans of Mussels in vinaigrette
2 - 4 oz cans of Caballa (Spanish Mackerel in Olive Oil)

****BD13 PAELLA COMBO KIT - $68.00

BD14 Paella Combo Kit

Just about all the fundamentals needed to make paella, add your fresh ingredients and voilé!

Includes the following:

2 - bottles of Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2021 harvest 500ml
1 - bag of La Bomba Rice 1 kg/ 2.2lbs
1 - tin of Paprika your choice of Mild – Smoked - Picante
1 - saffron 1gm box
1 - Box of 5 packets of Paellero Seasoning.

Why the rice? What makes this rice so important? Believe me I have struggled with making
paella with the long and short grained rice readily available, and I will attest to this…
THERE IS NO COMPARISON.

Santa Tomas Bomba rice grains double in size, in both length and width. They are also harder than any other rice variety in the world, which means they can absorb more liquid, and thus flavor, as compared to other rice varieties. Bomba rice maintains it’s consistent texture even under extended cooking so it will never become sticky, fluffy, or mushy. Even though it absorbs more liquid than ordinary rice varieties, the grains remain separate and individually loose from one another. This makes it perfect for paellas! Grown in the Certified origin (Denominacion de Origen a.k.a. “D.O.”) from the L’Albufera nature preserve in Valencia, Spain.

\

VELETA GOURMET SEAFOOD CONSERVES

BD13 Veleta Seafood Sampler $70.00

1 tin each
Bonito del Norte - White Tuna in Olive oil
Small Sardines - 16-22/ tin in Olive Oil
Ventresca of Bonito del Norte - fine laminas of delicate tuna belly in Olive oil.
Mussels - lightly Fried and then canned in a red wine & Olive oil vinaigrette.
Caballa - Spanish Mackerel fillets packed in olive oil.

BD13 Veleta White Tuna (6 pk) $67.00
BD14 Veleta White Tuna (6 pk) PREORDER

6 tins of delicious Bonito del Norte - White Tuna in Olive oil

BD13 Veleta Small Sardines (6 pk) $67.00

BD14 Veleta Small Sardines (6 pk)
6 tins of delicious Small Sardines - 16-22 per can packed in Olive Oil

BD13 Veleta Ventresca (6 pk) $139.00
BD14 Veleta Ventresca (6 pk) PREORDER
6 tins of exquisite Ventresca of Bonito del Norte - fine laminas of delicate tuna belly in Olive oil.

BD13 Caballa - Spanish Mackerel (6 pk) $67.00
BD14 Caballa - Spanish Mackerel (6 pk) PREORDER
6 tins of incredible Caballa - Spanish Mackerel fillets packed in olive oil.

BD13 Veleta Mussels (6 pk) $82.00
BD14 Veleta Mussels (6 pk) PREORDER
6 tins of Mussels 8-12 per tin - lightly Fried and then canned in a red wine & Olive oil vinaigrette.

VELETA RICE & SPICES

BD13 La Bomba Rice – Perfect for Paella $15.50
BD14 La Bomba Santa Tomas Arroz (Rice) for Paella

Why the rice? What makes this rice so important? Believe me I have struggled with making
paella with the long and short grained rice readily available, and I will attest to this…
THERE IS NO COMPARISON.

Santa Tomas Bomba rice grains double in size, in both length and width. They are also harder than any other rice variety in the world, which means they can absorb more liquid, and thus flavor, as compared to other rice varieties. Bomba rice maintains it’s consistent texture even under extended cooking so it will never become sticky, fluffy, or mushy. Even though it absorbs more liquid than ordinary rice varieties, the grains remain separate and individually loose from one another. This makes it perfect for paellas! Grown in the Certified origin (Denominacion de Origen a.k.a. “D.O.”) from the L’Albufera nature preserve in Valencia, Spain.

BD13 SAFFRON / Azafran 1 gm $8.00
BD14 Saffron / Azafran 1 gm

BD13 Chiquilin Spanish Paprika - Mild $5.50
BD14 Chiquilin Spanish Paprika - Sweet/Mild

BD13 Chiquilin Spanish Paprika - Smoked $5.50
BD14 Chiquilin Spanish Paprika - Smoked

BD13 Chiquilin Spanish Paprika - Hot $5.50
BD14 Chiquilin Spanish Paprika - Hot

BD13 Paellero Seasoning packet for Paella $5.50
BD14 Paellero Seasoning packet for Paella

BD13 Jamonero Y Cuchillo de Jamon (Jamon Holder and Jamon Knife) $95.00
BD14 Jamonero & Jamon Knife
Special DEAL For BD13 When Purchased Together

Jamonero, clamp model holder ideal for all hams, shoulder hams or boneless pieces. It is made of stainless steel holder with stainless steel base, its shape and design facilitates the cutting of ham. This jamonero model pinza allows the holding of the ham hands free to cut the ham, shoulder or piece comfortably and without moving. Stainless steel for easy cleanup, I put mine in the dishwasher.

Ideal for all hams, shoulders or boneless pieces.

How to order:
Click – Pick – Pay

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $50 & OVER CODE IS: BD13

Free Shipping Does Not Include Alaska or Hawaii
Choice of UPS or FEDEX[/b]

SHIPPING INFO: IF YOU ORDER THE 2022 OLIVE OIL OR A COMBO THAT INCLUDES THIS OIL, I WON’T BE SHIPPING YOUR ORDER UNTIL THE NEW EVOO IS HERE AND READY TO SHIP. IF YOU NEED OTHER PRODUCTS BEFORE HAND, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.***As a special introduction, my oldest daughter Ashley has started up her own business venture with her base using my EVOO. She has a full line of products including men’s items such as beard balm and tattoo oil and other self care products. Her website is independent of my Gourmets of Spain. After personally using her ladies products (lightly scented massage oil, body buffer sugar scrubs) over the fall and winter months I am very impressed with the aromas and the quality of the product she is making. If you have a moment, it is definitely worth an extra look. https://www.loveoliveyou.com/

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!**

3 Likes

That Paella has been on my mind since last year! I’m in!

1 Like

Great Olive Oil, I order a 12 pack every year!

Nola, regarding the 2021 Oil, what do you think is the shelf-life on that? I am trying to decide between the 21 and the 22. Thanks!

My oil has a great shelf life because it is so clean. I’ve got older harvests around 2019 and it is still clean, not rancid. The Best if used by date is just an arbitrary date of 2 years, my oil last at least 4+ years.
But, once you start using it, you’ll go thru it!!!

We need to put a paella in on a special deck party sometime!!

1 Like

In!

Oil, sherry vinegar and seafood are so good!

1 Like

Thank you Gil!!!

Thank you for BD13 offer, order placed. Cheers

1 Like

Pallea, Wine, Wagyu and good friends!

1 Like

Best Tuna on the planet and paella headed to Florida. Thank you Nola!

1 Like

In for a sampler and some fish!!

Elite order in. Some new items for us to try.

1 Like

Looking forward to trying your olive oil! Have read great things here.

1 Like

In for some 2022 olive oil futures. However, I forgot to enter the free shipping code. Nola, can that be fixed?

1 Like

Order in. Can’t wait to try the ventresca! Thanks

1 Like

Order in, get my Balsamic on in the kitchen. Thank you!

1 Like

Was in need of some good olive oil. Order placed!

1 Like

Order in for EVOO, Vinagre & Tin sampler!

1 Like

After ordering 6-pks of EVOO over the past couple of years and running out in the Fall, I finally realized that I needed the 12-pk this year. Order in for some seafood as well! Thanks Nola! [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Absolutely, but if I refund right now it cancels the order… It is a glitch with the web hosting I use.

1 Like