Morgan Ranch Beef * Offer Closed* - Wagyu From The Sandhills of Nebraska

Hello and thanks for checking out this year’s offerings! We were newbies to BerserkerDay 12 and you all showed us the love. We have enjoyed getting to know you and forging relationships. And we look forward to meeting more of you.

During BerserkerDay we like to offer something you cannot get the rest of the year. Here are our two offers:

Sold Out Morgan Ranch Private Selection Offering

$335
This is the finest Wagyu offering we have. These steaks are only from our carcasses that meet the requirements for Private Selection. The steaks all have a Beef Marbling Score (BMS) of 8 or higher. In this package you’ll get three Ribeyes, three Striploins, a Flank Steak, four Tri-tip Steaks, one pound of Tenderloin Tips and one pound of ground beef. Additionally, we have limited quantities of a few of the steaks (cough, cough, flanks). So, once they are gone, they are gone. Order early, order often! We don’t offer Flank Steaks or Tenderloin Tips as a regular item, they are only available in this package.

Morgan Ranch Deluxe Sampler

$195
https://morganranchinc.com/products/bd13-deluxe-sampler-package
We’ve created a great box of our favorite steaks to add some variety to your life.
Choose two ribeyes or two striploins and we’ll add them to four tri-tip steaks, a pound of ground beef and a pound of kabobs.

Shop Collections – Morgan Ranch Beef for the products we sell every day.

For those of you that haven’t heard of us, let me introduce the ranch. Morgan Ranch is a family ranch located in the Sandhills of Nebraska. My Great-Aunt Ollie and her husband Alex settled on a cattle ranch northwest of Burwell Nebraska. After Alex passed away, my grandparents, Dan and Doris, moved their family from New Mexico to Nebraska to continue the ranching operation. Since 1956, we’ve been raising cattle and families. It is such a joy (most days!) to work alongside my parents, brothers, aunt, uncle, niece, nephews, my husband and my son. In the summer we get together each afternoon to talk and have a cool beverage on the deck.

But, you are interested in the Wagyu! In 1992 my Uncle Dan started our Wagyu herd. We are one of the first and largest Wagyu breeders and producers in the United States. We pride ourselves on the quality of the meat we produce. Our beef is unique; we are involved in each step of producing the steaks you order from us. We’ve raised the cows and taken care of them year round. The calves are born here, fed here and at a feedlot close by and then custom harvested by a facility in Omaha. We trace the animals from pasture to plate. We currently sell beef in seven countries plus the United States and our beef is served in over 100 Michelin Star restaurants.

I could write a long post about our ranch and the Sandhills, but this video from when we were awarded the Environmental Stewardship Award does a much better job. After you’ve ordered, come back and watch the video.

SHIPPING INFOMRATION Given that BD13 is on a Thursday, we will be shipping orders beginning the week of January 31 and into the next week. We ship via FedEx Monday - Thursday. Shipping is free and, in most cases, standard overnight. The product is frozen and packaged in a reusable Styrofoam cooler and box. If you would like to delay your order, just let us know in the comments. We understand making room in the freezer and we’ll be happy to hold the order for up to 4 weeks.

Please feel free to reply to this thread with any comments. I’ll be watching and responding…and probably shopping for some wine and olive oil!

Happy BerserkerDay!
champagne.gif

2 Likes

IN FOR SOME SIZZLING BEAUTIES!!! [wow.gif] champagne.gif flirtysmile

One Private Selection pack headed my way!

1 Like

Order in for the special pack - my wife loved last year’s selections and she’s eating for two right now! Thank you!

Cheers

2 Likes

Delicious! Special pack on it’s way.

1 Like

In for a Private Selection!

1 Like

Woo hoo! In for a Private Selection pack!

2 Likes

In for Private Selection and more

1 Like

Easy purchase!!! We have been looking forward to this! Thanks for the great offer!!

1 Like

Thanks for the order Bryan! Enjoy!

1 Like

Yahoo! Order placed!

1 Like

YES PLEASE!!
Will order during lunch break

1 Like

Order in

In for the private selection too. Dare I say it, I liked these more than the Flannary last year.

Woohoo! Order in for the Private Selection. Really enjoyed these last year. [dance-clap.gif]

I would say that I have gone “whole hog” on this order but there is no pork so I have gone Berserk for the Private Selection. Thanks for returning this year. Morgan Ranch was a great find for me last year.

Woot woot! I’m in for the Private Selection. I “discovered” Morgan Ranch exactly one year ago on BD12, and have been re-ordering across the board since. Had the prime rib just last week (overcooked, I know. But still delicious). Best ever. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to this package. Thanks.

Mike
Ribeye.png
Cooked Ribeye.png

In for the private selection!

Piling on, but these steaks are spectacular - totally different (to us - my son and me) from Flannery, and the NY Strips are among my son’s favorite cuts of beef ever.

1 Like

PS, I’ll love you!