STILL OFFERED - Teeny Tiny Winery - SchöneTal Cellars (Willamette Valley, Oregon) - BD13 Offers - DM or Email

One of the many Teeny Tiny Wineries of Oregon (as noted in thread), we produce less than 600 cases a year. With the initial assistance and mentorship of Todd Hamina (Biggio Hamina Cellars), our small family-owned winery started producing premium Oregon pinot noir in 2014 with our first Rose in 2019. In 2020, we produced and bottled our first ever Bubbly Rose of Pinot Noir. Our wines have received ratings in the range of 92-94 by Vinous (Josh Raynolds).

We source our fruit from vineyards that subscribe to sustainable farming practices, including such designations as salmon safe and live certified. For our pinot noir, we utilize varying degrees of whole cluster during primary fermentation with indigenous yeast.

This is our third year participating in Berserker Day and we are providing the following offers. Offers include free ground shipping and will ship in February/March depending on weather, some restrictions may apply. Please DM or email David (schonetalcellars@icloud.com) if you have questions or to purchase BD XIII offers

Berserker Day XIII Offers:

Offer 1 - Hirschy Vineyard vertical (2017-2018). We started making a single vineyard designate from the Hirschy Vineyard (Yamhill Carlton AVA) in 2016. The fruit comes from the eastern reaches of the vineyard and consists of 100% Pommard Clone. Varying degrees of whole cluster inclusion in the fermentation process, depending on the growing season.

Price - $225 (includes ground shipping. Tentative ship date is February/March depending on weather, some restrictions may apply). Additional Information.
2 bottles 2016 - Hirschy Vineyard - Yamhill Carlton AVA - Vinous 93 pts. (40% Whole Cluster)
2 bottles 2017 - Hirschy Vineyard - Yamhill Carlton AVA - Vinous 93 pts. (80% Whole Cluster)
2 bottles 2018 - Hirschy Vineyard - Yamhill Carlton AVA - Not yet rated. (60% Whole Cluster)

Offer 2 - Willamette Valley Vertical (2017-2019). Last year we sold out of our 2016 Willamette Valley, so we are adding the 2019 Vintage which is one of our newest releases.

Price - $200 (includes ground shipping. Tentative ship date is February/March depending on weather, some restrictions may apply).

2 bottles 2017 Willamette Valley (67% Hirschy Vineyard/33% Meredith Mitchell Vineyard) - Vinous 93 pts.
2 bottles 2018 Willamette Valley (50% Hirschy Vineyard/50% Meredith Mitchell Vineyard) - Not yet rated.
2 bottles 2019 Willamette Valley (100% 777 Clone from the Hill Road Vineyard) - New Release.

Offer 3 - Bubbly Rose of Pinot Noir. Cool and crisp with hints of strawberry. Enjoyment to start the evening or relaxing outside under the warmth of the sun.

Price - $150 (includes ground shipping. Tentative ship date is February/March depending on weather, some restrictions may apply).

6 bottles 2020 Bubbly Rose of Pinot Noir (Bjornson Vineyard - Eola-Amity Hills AVA)

Instragram: @schonetalcellars
Facebook: @schonetalcellars
email: schonetalcellars@icloud.com
Last edited by D ulbricht on January 27th 2022, 1:15

4 Likes

Thanks for the offer! My first order this year. I really enjoyed the black-label wines from your offer last year.

Thank you, Tom.

David, and his wines are awesome. Loved trying his wines from the last Berserker Day

1 Like

You da’man. Thank you Rodrigo. Glad you are enjoying the wines.

2 Likes

Just sent you and email. See you in March.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing you.

Thank you, Berserker Buddies, and to all the Wineberserkers that continue support our small family winery.

Pony up kids, these are some tasty vinos.

Sure, I’m biased, what’s it to you?

That’s my Toddy!

Dave may be teeny tiny but he has a big heart. Always rolls out the red carpet everytime we visit.

1 Like

Brian - you and your family deserve the red carpet. And the Welcome mat is always there for you. Thank you

Good morning!!!

Email sent. I’m looking forward to trying the Bubbly Rose. I love the still wines from Bjornson Vineyard.

Thanks Sheila. You are on the list. I will follow up with you shortly.

Email sent - my husband was just saying a few days ok how much he likes your wine!

1 Like

Received. Thanks for the continued support and that you are enjoying the wine. That’s always nice to hear.

Updated information in the offer. In case folks were curious as to the amount of whole cluster within Offer #1

Hey folks, I have the honor of sharing cellar space with David U-- great guy and I love the wines. He is totally, insanely passionate and at harvest, he won’t even let any of the interns touch his ferments! And our interns were great : ) so that says a lot.

1 Like

HaHa. Thanks Dave. You are a joy as well. And, your wines are exceptionally tasty!