Calluna Vineyards BD13 (30% off + Free Shipping on Cases + Library) - Chalk Hill, Sonoma County

This year for BD13 we’ve loaded up our online wine shop with a selection of current and library releases including 1.5L magnums.

Save 30% through January 27 on every wine in our online wine shop and receive FREE GROUND SHIPPING on cases.
Online shop: Wines | Calluna Vineyards
Promo code at checkout: BD13

“Calluna isn’t some one-hit-wonder. I’ve had my eyes fixated on every release for the majority of my career and have no qualms or hesitations putting them in the highest percentile of elite producers.”
– Ian Cauble, Master Sommelier & Founder of SommSelect

“To my palate, (Calluna Estate) is now one of California’s very top division red wines from Bordeaux varietals made for long-term cellaring, and it deserves to be ranked up at the very pinnacle alongside wines such as the cabernets from Philip Togni, Cathy Corison, Ric Forman, Ridge, Mount Eden and the like as the very best bottlings for long-term cellaring and very positive evolution in bottle.”

• John Gilman, Wine Writer & Publisher of View from the Cellar

Please mix-and-match vintages to build your order. Any 12+ bottles (750ml) or 6+ magnums 1.5L receives free ground shipping. Otherwise, a $25 flat-rate shipping fee applies since 750ml and 1.5L bottles ship in separate boxes due to sizing.

Wines available for BD13:

2019 Estate Blanc 750ml ($28 list, $19.60 BD13) - Blend of 74% Sauvignon Blanc + 26% Semillon. Neutral barrel.
2018 Calluna Vineyards Cuvée (CVC) 750ml ($33 list, $23.10 BD13) - Right-bank inspired Bordeaux blend
2016 CVC Magnums ($75 list, $52.50 BD13)
2014 CVC Magnums ($75 list, $52.50 BD13)
2017 Calluna Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 750ml ($75 list, $52.50 BD13) + Mags ($160 list, $112 BD13) - Left-bank inspired Bordeaux blend & flagship release
2016 Calluna Estate 750ml ($75 list, $52.50 BD13) + Mags ($160 list, $112 BD13) - Left-bank inspired Bordeaux blend & flagship release
2015 Calluna Estate 750ml ($75 list, $52.50 BD13) + Mags ($160 list, $112 BD13) - Left-bank inspired Bordeaux blend & flagship release
2014 Calluna Estate 750ml ($75 list, $52.50 BD13) + Mags ($160 list, $112 BD13) - Left-bank inspired Bordeaux blend & flagship release

We can ship to all states except for UT and MS. UPS, FedEx, GSO (in CA) all available as shipping methods.

** there are a couple of other wines that Calluna makes in tiny quantities that are sold out and not available for BD13. Thank you for your understanding.

If you aren’t familiar with Calluna Vineyards, I’ve included some information below as well as some images.

TL;DR

• 17 acres of estate vineyards planted to Bordeaux varieties in the Chalk Hill AVA of Sonoma County beginning in 2004 by David Jeffrey

• David manages all aspects of viticulture, farming, harvesting, winemaking, bottling, everything!

• David and his wife Marla live on the vineyard and are heavily involved in all aspects of the production and business

• Lots of small investors & friends helped David and Marla get this project off the ground with the first vintage being 2007

• There is no consulting winemaker here at Calluna. David does it all.

• Annual production is currently around 3500 - 4000 cases total as of most-recent vintages

About Calluna:
Calluna Vineyards took root in Sonoma County in 2005 with 12-acres in the Chalk Hill appellation planted to the traditional Bordeaux grape varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Petit Verdot and Malbec. From its advantageous hillsides overlooking the Russian River Valley, Chalk Hill is known for its mild climate and soils of clay underlain with fractured shale and sandstone. Five more acres were added in 2014, including Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon for Calluna Estate Blanc.

David A. Jeffrey, winemaker and founder
After 20 years of studying and collecting the wines of Bordeaux and California, David moved to California and enrolled in Fresno State’s Enology program in 2001. Determined to make his dream a reality, David spent 3 ½ years studying winemaking and grape growing as he completed his degree and worked at Chateau Quinault in Bordeaux, France.

[David and Marla Jeffrey]

[Aerial of Calluna Vineyards in the Chalk Hill AVA, Sonoma County]

[Selection of Calluna Wines]

[David and son (Jonathan Jeffrey) ensuring clean Sauvignon Blanc during harvest]

[Cabernet Sauvignon Harvest]

Thank you for your support!

Cheers,
Jim Kuhner
DTC Sales & Marketing for Calluna Vineyards [thankyou.gif]

Great to see you guys here.

1 Like

See you tomorrow for sure. Thanks for participating!!

1 Like

I am covered on most of these from prior vertical offers over the last couple of Berserker Days, so I may take a year off this year but I highly recommend these. I had a great visit to the vineyard and tasting with David last summer as well. Great stuff in a classic style!

1 Like

Thank you, Dave!

Previously we’ve offered the curated 6-packs but this year I’m opening it up and allowing Berserkers to mix-and-match to create their ideal selection. Appreciate your support! [cheers.gif]

Jim, that’s great - I love the mix-and-match format!

I echo Dave’s comments. The wines in my opinion are an incredible value.

1 Like

I have had the luxury of meeting David at his estate and had a wonderful and unique tasting experience. All of his wines are well made and I agree an incredible value.

1 Like

In for a case. Special wines

The Chalk Hill AVA is amazingly beautiful and I can’t wait to try the mixed 6 pack I put together.
Cheers,
Roger O.

Thank you, Gary!! Appreciate your support [cheers.gif]

Thank you, Roger!! [cheers.gif]

Grabbed a case. Folks, these are exceptional wines and the discount makes this a no brainer.

Couldn’t pass up this chance to restock. I was able to visit Calluna Vineyards in 2017 and have been enjoying the wines ever since.

After a certain gentleman Paul Hiyake stole some of these from me a few years ago at the Falltacular auction I finally get to try these wines. In for some mags :slight_smile: Thanks for the offer

Just had your 2014 last night. Made it an easy decision to get more!

Thank you, Paul!! champagne.gif

Thank you, Mike!! Appreciate your support. [cheers.gif]

Thanks Scott! Appreciate your support of Calluna. [cheers.gif]

Thank you!! So glad you enjoyed [cheers.gif]