Grosgrain Vineyards *OFFER EXTENDED* Berserker Day 13 deals from the Walla Walla Valley!

Hello Berserkers! It’s been a great year for us, which included harvesting the first fruit from our organically-farmed Grosgrain Vineyard in the Walla Walla Valley. Our early impressions of the wines from that site have exceeded our expectations and we’ll be looking forward to sharing those with you in the future, including wines made from the first significant plantings of Vermentino, Fiano, Ribolla Gialla, Xarello and Macabeo in the region. In the interim we’ve been working with a range of great local vineyards and with a focus on producing a fresh and elegant style of Washington wine.

We’ve put together some fun offers this year that include library wines, verticals, samplers and more. All offers will have discounted $10 flat rate shipping to the lower 48 states (we can’t currently ship to Illinois, Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Delaware, Utah). Cru members can take their discount on top of the reduced prices. Click on the links below to purchase through our website, and if you run into any issues or have any questions you can email us at info@grosgrainvineyards.com or post in this thread, which we’ll be monitoring throughout the day.

Berserker Day 13 Offers

Grenache Vertical/Horizontal

Our Grenaches are light, fresh, moderate-in-alcohol (these are all below 14%), aged in neutral oak, terroir driven and very reflective of their vintage, which can be explored though both a vertical from Red Heaven Vineyard on Red Mountain and a horizontal of our Grenaches from the 2020 vintage. Only 12 available.

1 bottle 2018 Red Heaven Vineyard Grenache
1 bottle 2019 Red Heaven Vineyard Grenache
1 bottle 2020 Red Heaven Vineyard Grenache
1 bottle 2020 Walla Walla Valley Grenache

Regular Price $144
Berserker Day Price $120
Purchase Grenache Vertical here: https://grosgrainvineyards.orderport.net/product-details/0078/Berserker-Grenache-Vertical

Syrah Sampler

An exploration of 3 unique and diverse sites for Syrah within the Walla Walla Valley.

1 bottle 2018 Les Collines Vineyard Syrah
1 bottle 2018 XL Vineyard Syrah
1 bottle 2019 Seven Hills Vineyard Syrah

Regular Price $125
Berserker Day Price $90
Purchase Syrah Sampler here: https://grosgrainvineyards.orderport.net/product-details/0113/Berserker-Syrah-Sampler

Library Pack

2018 was our first vintage, so our library doesn’t go back decades, but the wines from our inaugural vintage have been developing nicely and here’s a chance to check in on a few of them. Only 12 available.

1 bottle 2018 XL Vineyard Mourvedre
1 bottle 2018 Los Rocosos Vineyard Grenache
1 bottle 2018 Red Heaven Vineyard Grenache

Regular Price: $108
Berserker Day Price: $90
Purchase Inaugural Vintage Sampler here: https://grosgrainvineyards.orderport.net/product-details/0114/Berserker-Library-Pack

Variety Pack

A mix of several varieties that we work with, including some of the last bottles of our 2020 Skin-Contact Semillon, which was named one of Wine Enthusiast Magazine’s top 100 wines of the year. Only 12 available.

1 bottle 2018 Seven Hills Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
1 bottle 2018 XL Vineyard Mourvedre
1 bottle 2019 Seven Hills Vineyard Syrah
1 bottle 2020 Walla Walla Valley Grenache
1 bottle 2020 Old Milton Vineyard Carignan
1 bottle 2020 Skin Contact Semillon

Regular Price: $226
Berserker Day Price: $175
Purchase Variety Sampler here:https://grosgrainvineyards.orderport.net/product-details/0115/Berserker-Variety-Pack

Just a reminder that there will be discounted $10 flat rate shipping for any these packages. If you want to add additional packages or other available bottles up to a case, the $10 flat rate still applies, although we’ll likely have to correct the shipping price on our end after the purchase is made, which we’ll be keeping an eye on. More info about us and our wines can be found at: https://grosgrainvineyards.com

That Grenache Vertical/Horizontal looks super tempting! I’ve had Grosgrain’s 2019 and 2020 Grenache wines, and have really enjoyed them, but I don’t think we’ve had an opportunity to try the 2018s. If you are tired of over ripe and jammy Grenache, then try Grosgrain’s examples, as they tend to be on the lighter side with pretty aromatics and expansive mouthfeel.

Looking forward to purchasing your wines (tomorrow)!

Will you be able to ship to NJ? You do not list that below as a state you cannot ship to but on your site NJ isn’t listed?

We bought from Grosgrain last BD then had the pleasure of visiting with Matt and the staff in their tasting room last October (and sent home some wine of course!). Excellent wines and lovely folks.

Hi Eric. Yes, we do ship to NJ. I’m guessing that you were looking at the list of our distributors, but we can ship direct from the winery to many more states than that. We actually did just start working with a distributor for NY/NJ as well, so some of our wines should start making their way out there through distribution channels soon as well.

That’s great to hear. Earlier today I was messing with your site and NJ wasn’t an option in the drop down menu that’s all

I’ll check back tomorrow!

I went and checked and you were right, for some reason NJ was missing, but we’ve got it fixed now so NJ is good to go!

Placed an order for the 3-pack syrah!
Looking forward to tasting your wines!

[cheers.gif]

I’ve been hanging out for this one after really enjoying the wines I bought last year. Just picked up the variety pack and two Syrah samplers. Nice to see a Walla Walla winery here. [cheers.gif]

Matt and Kelly are awesome and so are their wines

Found them through BD a couple years back and am now a member

Reds and Whites are both great and the labels alone are worth the tariff

In for the Syrah 3-pack. Thank you!!

Thanks for all of the orders everyone!

Love these wines - grabbed the Library Pack.

I’ve been wanting to try your wines for a while now and this seems like a great opportunity so I went for a variety pack.

I had to go with the Grenache vertical! Enjoyed the whole lineup when I came to visit last year.

It was great meeting you, Mark. If any of you Berserkers make it out to Walla Walla, be sure to let me know!

The offer continues today! We only have one remaining of the variety pack and are getting low on the library pack and grenache vertical/horizontal as well, so now’s the time!