FYI: Napa in May

I thought I’d let anyone thinking about coming to Napa May 8-13, that is when BottleRock is going on. If you haven’t heard about it there are several big named bands going to be at Napa Valley Expo (fairgrounds), with food, wine, etc. If you’re interested in info on it, the link is below. They are selling passes for all or part of the event.

Several hotels in the valley are already booked or close to. If you haven’t made your hotel & dining reservations by now you may want to get them soon.

it’s insane - all the hotels are already booked, had to get a place in Sonoma - The Lodge by Marriott. Atleast the line up is solid

Wow, I was going to make a lame-ass crack about dragging my ass up there to see Hootie and the Blowfish, but that line-up is pretty good. Just the comedy stage looks like it will be awesome.

Well, Train = Hootie, right?
But I agree with you. Completely surprised at the caliber of a lot of the acts. Comedy especially.

Yes, Train most definitely = Hootie.

Try Fairfield for lodging. Not that far away.

Nothing like a huge crowd and bottlenecked traffic to make one’s weekend special! neener

Or try the 3rd Annual Historic Vineyard Society Vineyard Tour and Dinner at Seghesio instead.

Anybody know of or have a guest house/room we can rent on Friday night? I don’t really want to cab it 25 miles.

This is crazy. People are even renting out a tree house !!