what to do in Delaware, Wilmington

any tips, decent resturants?

Only there for a short time

sorry, just saw this. i spend plenty of time working in wilmington, what are you looking for? not sure if you’re even still around, if you still could use advice/info PM me and I’ll give you the skinny…

[dance2.gif]

I lived (literally) in the Hotel DuPont for almost a year back in the 80s. At that time they had an excellent restaurant (The Green Room?). The French Onion Soup was killer.

Between Steve and I we can guide you to exactly what you are looking for. Born and raised in DE

i have spent quite a bit of time at the Hotel myself. The Green Room is fantastic, though I’m not much of a fan of French Onion soup. Will be hosting a 6th annual wine gathering there next weekend (day after Bubble Q), wil lbe a killer lineup! [gen_fro.gif]

you could… incorporate a company… most of them are there…

you could… go all “Fight Club” and blow up the credit card company buildings… most of them are there…

you could… end up on wildest police videos… Wilmington was the first city in the U.S. to have its entire downtown area under surveillance…

you could… be part of a “jump-out”… Wilmington Police Department started a program known as jump-outs, in which unmarked police vans would cruise crime-prone neighborhoods late at night, “jump-out” at corners where residents were loitering and detain them temporarily. Using loitering as probable cause, the police would then photograph, search, and fingerprint everyone present.

Sounds like an AWESOME town!!! [nea.gif] [beee.gif]

Visit fellow Berserker Tom Hudson at his wine bar…

http://www.domainehudson.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;