Quilceda Creek Release Party

I am thinking of going out to the Quilceda Creek release party March 19. I would make it a 4 day trip, spending the rest of the time in Seattle.
I am coming from Atlanta.
I could also go to Napa instead for nicer weather.
Anyone here have any input as to whether it is worth it?
Thanks
Bob

Seattle high 61 degrees. Napa high 73 degrees. Napa has 130 plus wineries within 35 miles, which includes parts of Sonoma County. I don’t know how many wineries are in and around Seattle, so if its wine you’re looking for Napa is the place to go. If its the scenic beauty of the Seattle area, including a trip to some of the San Juan islands, then Seattle’s your destination. Accommodations and restaurant prices in Seattle will be quite a bit less than in Napa and there are some excellent restaurants in Seattle.

There are several members here who can give you plenty of information on the Seattle area.

Thanks for the info Randy.

I actually know Seattle and Napa fairly well. Thought my ESP was working better than it actually is.

Guess my question really is:
Does anyone have information specific as to the Quilceda Creek release party itself?
All things being equal, in March I would probably rather be in Napa. If it’s essentially like a tasting, I’d just assume open a bottle in Atlanta and save some time and money. If the Quilceda Creek party is a real blast, I’d swing up to Seattle instead. Trip would be 3-4 days.

Thanks!
Bob

The QC release party is a nice event as release events go. Get to taste the cab and table red in most cases- tightly controlled one taste each- no barrel samples or anything beyond that for tastes. Plus the food is generally quite well done and the tasting room itself is nice. The owners and wine-makers are very accessible. Can be quite crowded though-Is it worth traveling for? That is up to you- as Randy indicated, there isn’t that much else going on in the area. I suppose you could go down to the woodinville if you wanted to do add ons.

Thank you.