Healdsburg Housing Help - Needs to be big + close to square

My wife and I are planning our 10 year anniversary trip and we will be bringing along roughly 3 - 5 couples, so we need something that sleeps 10 - 12. We will be there for 10 days to 2 weeks, so I would prefer something as close to the square as possible, so we don’t end up just laying around the house all day and end up hating one another.

I’ve looked at VRBO extensively, and the issue seems to be either a)the houses that are close are too small or b)the houses that are the right size are too far.

If anyone has a contact(s) in that area that either knows the rental market, or a property owner looking to rent, I would appreciate the information. You or they can feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin - can’t really help as VRBO would be what I suggested…the only other thing I can suggest is Craigslist. Seems like lots of properties there for rental.

Tony,

Thanks, I totally forgot about craigslist, and have found 1 place that might work. Ultimately I think I might end up getting with a realtor or property mgt. company and seeing what they can do. I also hope my trip this July will yeild some results.