Lil help - Vegas area golf

I am headed to Vegas next weekend with a few friends and they want to play golf, so I will be joining them. Can anyone recommend a decent course that is under $200 a round and is relatively close to the strip? Thanks.

Try “Bear’s Best”. It’s about 10 minutes off strip and should be at or below your price level I think. The holes are modeled after 18 Nicklaus designed holes around the world. Always in good shape and a class operation, though I’m not sure how many holes really look like the ones they are replicating.

There is a service in LV called something like “last chance golf” or “last tee-time golf” that you can call any given day and they will have some spotty times available for just the next day @ serious discounts.

Paiute, The Wolf, kicks serious ass but it is 30M N of The Strip.

Paiute, the wolf is worth making the drive. Thanks on the Last minute golf thing. I’ll check it out when I go in May.

It isn’t quite “normal”, as you seem to be playing many different “courses”, but it is a lot of fun to play.

I agree on both counts. The other great track, about 30-40 minutes away, is Primm Valley. Actually that is 2 Fazio courses at the CA state line. Best courses and deal in Vegas in my book. (Disclaimer- no affiliation…and haven’t played Primm in 6 years or so).

Service is now called “Stand-By” Golf and the # is 702.597.2665

Friends played Paiute Wolf for $69 and Boulder Country Club for $55 last week. They said BCC had immaculate greens.

Wow, thanks!!

Paiute is very nice and worth the drive it you can get on.

JD