Napa Tasting for Group of 11

All,

I am going to Napa at the end of the month for a friend’s birthday and she asked me to help out with reservations. It will be a group of 11 people. I am assuming that is more difficult than usual given COVID.

Does any have any recommendations for places that currently do large group tastings? I think people are fairly insensitive in terms of tasting cost. I think the group is also fairly flexible on location (everyone is staying in Yountville).

Thanks,
Kevin

I’m no authority on this - but I’ve done some large groups at some of the wineries in Napa over the years none of which are board favorites largely due to cost. So this isn’t mission impossible. I recently went to a couple that I think might be worth calling on Larkmead and Heitz. My guess is both would be flexible for larger groups and for a group that might have a varied level of wine interest (guessing here) they have top flight hospitality, a range of wines and history which helps set the table for some other visits.

My sense is wineries that are mid sized to larger for Napa will be better bets.

Thanks Bryan, I really appreciate the suggestions!

We can handle your group - we have heated patio space or can accommodate inside. DM me if interested. Cheers.

Karen