Car Rental Rates/Codes

Any suggestions where to locate best rates/codes for US short-term airport car rental (Buffalo NY)? Thanks.

To cut my car rental costs, I just drive around a few hours daily as an un-authorized jitney. Adding in the noodle delivery tips, and corporate discount, my rentals are free! champagne.gif

I’ve always had best prices booking through Costco.

1 Like

Install Honey. It’s a browser app. It attempts to apply discount codes when you buy or reserve something online. I was shocked how cheap a rate I got last month when we went to Paso. For a week in a Chevy Malibu from Budget, just $270.

I have used Autoslash with good results. It cut two reservations by 75% each for me this summer.

Bruce, I thought you knew about www.autoslash.com

Thanks all (except Victor).

Costco. Good rates. Easy to book. Extra driver included.

Need to be a Costco member I assume (I am not )???

Tried Autoslash-no bargain for me.

1 Like

It took a week or two for my Autoslash offers to come through. Each time I got a better offer, I booked it then re-entered the new booking. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I got one offer on Autoslash but it was no bargain .
I ended up using a corporate code-forgot my company had one!!!

I had suggested that, but got no thanks. neener

So how was it? Could you please share your experience? I usually pay attention to rating on the list on Car rentals in London – Nicelocal.co.uk .

it seems a lot of folks find corporate codes that work from flyertalk. sometimes the deks asks for ID, usually not. this is not financial advice.

To whom was your question addressed ??

Everytime only Costco