Updated Annapolis, MD, recommendations?

Hi all,
Fairly familiar with Annapolis as my (non-foodie) sister lives there but haven’t been in a couple of years. I know the classics (Lewne’s, Carrol Creek, O’Leary) and I will definitely be gorging at Sailor Oyster bar, but anything else that I really “can’t miss” this trip in? Celebrating a milestone birthday for an older sister…
Thanks!

Hi George,

I haven’t explored Annapolis so thanks for the recommendations. Do the restaurants you mentioned offer corkage?

Thanks and sorry for not answering your question.

Lonnie

Sorry, can’t add more — I like Lewne’s as they have a reasonably priced wine list — but looking forward to hearing from others. Going to be there visiting my son in a couple of weeks.

I haven’t been since Covid, but Mike’s deck is always a great place to eat crabs by the water. Same with Cantler’s but haven’t been there in some years. Mike’s is also easier to get to.

Mmmmm, Cantler’s

hi folks,
Vin, casual restaurant with supposedly excellent wood fired pizza and many small plates comes highly recommended, so plan on swinging by there. Not sure if any corkage is available here or any other places, but I’ll look into it.

have a great weekend,
g.

In my opinion, it is worth going across the bridge to Kent Island and stopping at Harris Crab House. For soft shell crab and oysters, Wild Country Seafood. If you don’t make it across the bridge, Cantler’s is next best.