DT Seattle

New job will be taking me to Seattle HQ at least once per month. Having never been to SEA, looking for recommendations for dining (both solo as well as with colleagues) as well as good places for a glass of wine or whisky. Office is downtown, not far from Pike’s Place, and I’ll likely be staying at one of the Bonvoy properties in the vicinity (Westin, Grand Sheraton, Marriott Waterfront).

Thanks

Close to downtown:

RN74 - fun place, nice somm
Kaishiba sushi - get a bar seat.
heartwood provisions

If U can uber a little:
Spinasse
Walrus Carpenter
Adana

1 Like

Thank you Mark!

Hi David. I dont get down there much these days u fortunately, but in my experience you cant go wrong with le pichet and lecosho.

There are a bunch of seattle restuarant threads on here if you do a quick search.

Definitely check out Canon for whisky - pricey, but can’t beat the selection.

David - congrats on the new job. As my old job took me to Seattle on a monthly basis, I have a couple of insights to offer. My personal favorite Bonvoy property is the Westin, nice location and a bit smaller than the Sheraton. No lounge but nice breakfast option for Plats.

There are some great things to do nearby:

Got an afternoon to fill? Take the ferry over to Bainbridge island. Walk on and off, only a 30min trip, and walk into town.

How’s that for a start??

Stan

If you stay at the Westin, try to get a room in the North Tower as you’ll spend far too much time waiting for elevators for the South Tower.

I lucked out; got top floor in North Tower. Views for days