Wife in Hong Kong. Any suggestions?

Not looking for one. Lol.
My wife is there for a few days.
Any suggestions for food, drink, shopping, sights, etc. she’s staying in Kowloon .

Thanks all.

Highly recommend the cocktail bar ‘the old man’. Was there about a month ago and enjoyed it immensely. Very communal in nature so it would be cool solo too.

I hate the food in hk. Sites=big buddha & 1000 buddha temple.

I posted in the Epicurean Board.

I would highly recommend that she get a reflexology massage whenever possible. They are fantastic and inexpensive. We stayed on the other side of the Harbour, but she can always ask her concierge or do a little online digging. It’s the perfect thing to do after work/shopping and before dinner :grin:

If she wants to dine local check out:

• Yat Lok Restaurant (Roast Goose)
  • Mak Noodles (Wanton Noodles)
  • Wing Hop Sin (Claypot Rice)
  • Little Bao

More fine dining:

• VEA
  • Belon
  • Ronin
  • Ecriture

I was there a week ago and had a nice dinner one night at Tokyolima. Nobody there at 6pm but jam packed by 7:30. Also had a nice quiet bar dinner at the Chinnery which is inside the Mandarin Oriental. High-end British pub is how I’d describe it. Great Indian food, great service and a huge single malt collection.

Yat Tung Heen is great for dim sum in the basement of the Eaton Hotel in Kowloon (near the Jordan station). It’s 1 Michelin star, recommend going for lunch.

We loved Sunday brunch at the Excelsior. This was some years back though.

There was also a great macaron place (not Herme or Laduree which are of course always worth visiting), I’ll try and remember the name.

Edited to add: I think it was Dalloyau