Solo dining near the New Orleans Marriott?

Any suggestions? I’ll be there for several days next week.

Thanks in advance,
Andy

I should add that I won’t be traveling with a tie and jacket, so more casual spots would be appreciated.

Thanks, again.

I don’t know how far this is from Marriott, but it’s about 20 minute cab/uber ride from French Qtr. We enjoyed our dinner at Bywater Bistro. They were also cool with some byob’d bottles, with reasonable corkage fee.

http://bywateramericanbistro.com/

You are a 5 min walk max to Mothers. Perfect for solo dining. So good. Breakfast lunch or dinner.

reasonable walk (less than a mile) to Cochon Butcher

Lots of good choices there, Acme oyster house, dragos, cochon, brennans, can’t really go wrong.

Thanks for all of the recommendations so far, fellas.

Mr. B’s bistro less than 200 feet away. Catfish fingers, Gumbo Yaya, BBQ shrimp and whatever chocolate thing they have for dessert. Eat at the bar.
About 1000 feet away K-Pauls
About 1200 feet away NOLA, food bar seating
All casual all have bar seating, although Solo at a table is fine as well.

Lunch at Mr B’s and Cochon Butcher at the bar, dinner at Luke and cochon bar. Peche has a pretty large bar too, for dinner youll need to go on the earlier side though unless you want to hang out for a couple drinks while you try and snag a seat.

I am a big fan of Luke for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner.
For a treat that requires a cab/Uber ride, check out Clancy’s uptown by Audubon Park. Great food, reasonable price, great wine list. Located in an old house in a residential area.
Great cocktails at the Sazerac Bar in the Roosevelt, or at the Carousel Bar in the Hotel Monteleone.
Restaurant R’evolution has extensive wine list, great food, but tough to get into. Great bar for solo dining.
I also like the NOLA recommendation- great food, reasonably priced, great wine list. Now that the Emeril’s popularity long ago waned, it is accessible with great food service, and wine.