7hrs in Frankfurt?

I have a 6-7hr layover in Frankfort. Is there anything to do other than kill time in the lounge? It would be fairly early in the am as well.

Thanks

-paul

That is enough time to rent a car, drive to Dönnhoff, taste some wine and get back with a boxed case.
If you like Dönnhoff.

Looove Donnhoff, but I doubt my wife and 3littles would…probably should have mentioned that part. But I love the idea

Easy to use the metro to get from the airport to the old part of town for a nice lunch.

Lufthansa First Class Terminal [wow.gif] [cheers.gif]

Yep!

I’m guessing that you would have to be flying 1st to enjoy their lounge…unfortunately we are not.

Yeah, well the business lounge is dire. Crap wine, barely any food, not even a cheese plate.
Better off going into town.
Although, early hours of the morning? That’s no help.
Nothing much seems to open in Germany until 10am.
Graeme

Depending on the timing you could go to Schosshotel Kronberg for breakfast or lunch and a walk in the park. It was the home of Queen Victoria’s daughter before WWII and housed a US officers club during/after the war. Beautiful rooms and grounds. There’s also a zoo nearby. Short taxi from FRA.

I’ve probably driven by there 50 times, but never knew that history (I never stopped to check it out).
The zoo is the Opel Zoo, and I have done that. Not bad, walking outside mostly, could be good for kids.
If you do this, head over to Oberursel for a beer and lunch …