Jumby Bay

Anyone have any experience with Jumby Bay? My wife and I are looking at it for a possible Caribbean trip. The size and lack of crowds are very appealing to us. Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Scott

Scott, I’ve looked at Jumby Bay as well but have never been. Would be curious to get a review if you go. A couple other ideas that come to mind in thinking about a smaller size resort and lack of crowds are The Cotton House on the island of Mustique in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and Belle Monte Farm in St. Kitts. Both are awesome.

Never been but my boss raves about the place and he can afford to and has been to a lot of seriously high end resorts.

We considered it but felt Carlisle bay was more our ‘scene’ had a great two weeks there in 2012.

It is the best. I honeymooned there 29 yrs ago and it was magical. Didn’t go back for 24 yrs because you can’t go back to your honeymoon spot, it was way too expensive, etc… However, for our 25th anniversary we went back with a little bit of trepidation…and it was just as magical…a spectacular place that is well worth the price of admission. We have gone back every year since! PM me if you have any questions.

Went there for my Honeymoon as well and echo Roberts Comments to a T. Get there if you can and as fast as you can!