San Francisco (again...)

Not our first time, and not the first San Francisco thread for sure.
We’ll be spending a week in Windsor, followed by 2 nights/3 full days (late through the night flight back east) in late June/early July.
Does anyone have any new restaurant insight? My wife will want a Chinatown dinner and a fine dining dinner (I’m not overlooking fine dining Chinese). We’ve never eaten at R&G. Is that still the place to go or do you have other suggestions? She is also really interested in Atelier Crenn (if I can swing the $). Again, do you have better recommendations? We’re staying at the Omni on California Street.
We’re open to all kinds of cuisine.

Not really an answer to your question, but if in SF on Saturday a stroll around the Ferry Building Farmers Market is a must do IMO . Great food to eat and bring home.

I had dinner at Rich Table Saturday evening and really enjoyed myself. I would recommend it.

If you do decide to go to R&G, make sure you order their signature dish, salt and pepper crab. Go early of late to avoid a line. If you want to go for dim sum I recommend Grat Eastern on Jackson.

R&g is great. For fine dining I like la folie, rich table, and Gary danko.

Kokkari

+1 on Great Eastern

Thanks for all the suggestions so far.
Nice to see that Gary Danko still gets love after all these years.
I love their extensive half bottle selections on the wine list.

Henry’s Hunan. I used to be a regular at the Sacramento St one. Crowded, early 70s Denny’s motif, with waiters that speak some English. The food is great as long as you like spicy/hot Chinese food.

Mister Jiu’s is good. Located in right in Chinatown, space is really nice. http://misterjius.com/