Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario: Restaurant recommendation.

Gathering up with friends in N-o-t-L near the end of this month. ISO of restaurant recommendation for dinner for 8 people.

Thanks.

Ramon

Try the Keg Steakhouse. Views of the Falls and the steaks are exceptional.

For a foodie and wine lover, Treadwell’s is my first choice for dining in town.

Several of the wineries are also a great choice. Check out Two Sisters, Peller and Ravine. Trius is good for lunch. A little farther afield, I like Niagara Teaching College student restaurant, Bolete in St. Catherines and On the Twenty & Redstone for Beamsville Bench area. As far as wines to drink there.

https://michaelpinkuswinereview.com/

+1 on Treadwell. Also Backhouse and Hillebrand Winery.

+2 on Treadwell and +1 Kitchen76 at Two Sisters Vineyards

Bump. I’m heading here on a family vacation in July. I would imagine this thread is pretty updated but any wineries we should make sure to check out too?

Think I’m leaning towards Pearl Morissette for both a restaurant and winery. Any other winery suggestions? From My research it looks like:
Five Rows Winery
Hidden Bench Winery
Hillebrand Winery
Westcott Winery
The Foreign Affair Winery
Cave Spring Cellars

I would eat at On the Twenty at Cave Spring. I also like the restaurant at Redstone Winery.

On The Twenty has improved? Our last meal there three or four years ago was not impressive. Indifferent execution of a slightly pretentious menu. Nice room that needed updating. (The Inn itself was good).

Jordan House ( if I have the name right, their pub) was much better value.

It would be nice to hear In On The Twenty is back. It was an icon. Can you confirm?