Day spa recommendations - Seattle?

My wife and I will be in Seattle for the holidays, and I’m thinking about treating her to a spa day. I’m kind of clueless about this, so do you have any recommendations on what worked well for you or your S.O.? We’ll be in the downdown area - thanks in advance.

Lots of good ones. Check out the new Four Seasons. I am spacing on the names of the other two that my wife and I have been to that are both downtown, but I can post back tonight if no one else has answered with their names.

Does the Four Seasons day spa have a coffee IV and laptop desk with cooling fan for you?

Haha. My DAY-SPA is any coffee shop with good, locally roasted espresso, good baristas, good wifi and a nice view.

Thanks for the recommendation Eric- if you remember the other two, please let me know!

Here is the advice from my wife.

• If your wife’s idea of a relaxing day involves a workout before a massage etc, then the Four Seasons will be your best bet, as there is a very nice gym right next to the spa facility.
  • If hair and nails followed by spa is the idea, then one of the two places we have been is Gene Juarez.
  • The last one we have been a few times to is Ummelina.
  • If there is any chance that you will do a getaway from Seattle, then the spa at the Salish Lodge out by Snoqualmie Falls is quite nice as well.

Enjoy!

Super - thanks again!