Sonoma Vacation Rental Advice

Trying to come out for a week in May, if I can find the right rental. My wife has turned down most of what I’ve suggested so far. Have used Sonoma Valley Escapes and VRBO. For some point of comparison, we’ve always rented at Chauvet Condos in Glen Ellen until they became owner occupied. Here are her criteria (I think):

-Sonoma (prefer around Glen Ellen plus or minus, not as far away as Carneros or Healdsburg)
-At least 2 bed/2 bath (2 adult couples)
-Higher end finishes/furniture/appliances
-In a vineyard (working or not) or at least with great view and no immediate neighbors (unless some cool “city” condo situation like Chauvet)
-week rental at 4K or less

I know I should be able to turn this up online but have been less than successful in ticking all the boxes so far. Appreciate any recommendations that do.

Stay here and tell the other couple to find their own place.

Thanks! Sadly they’re my inlaws, so I’d be in trouble from all fronts!

All the more reason! [snort.gif]

Try Kathleen Inman:
http://www.inmanfamilywines.com/Visit-Us/Farmhouse-Rental

We stayed here and it was great.

“-Sonoma (prefer around Glen Ellen plus or minus, not as far away as Carneros or Healdsburg)”

I like this place! Only available for part of our stay and for some reason higher priced for those days than the site seems to initially indicate; but am going to see what Management says.

Thanks. Location would be challenging, possibly workable. But 1 Bath is a total non-starter with the crew I’m trying to please.