Last minute restaurant advice for The OC

I’m traveling to Orange County on business this week (tonight!), and looking for some dining recommendations from the locals. Nothing over the top…and if I end up flying solo, something with a nice bar and wine list would be great.

Gracias!

Thanks!

(someone needs to come up with the WB version of “Let Me Google That For You”…)

Kent - it also depends on which area of OC you are in - it’s a big county.

I’d be happy to have you over to my place to open some bottles if you wish! I’m way down south, in Dana Point.

Todd - that’s a very generous offer, although since I’m staying in Costa Mesa and have a 6:30am flight on Friday morning it might be a tad bit counter-productive to my ability to actually make my return flight!

I actually might be heading south to meet some friends for a few drinks that are threatening to drive up from San Diego. If that happens and I’m in your stomping grounds, then I’ll give you a shout. It would be great to meet our fearless leader!

Dude, Dana Point is on the way from/to San Diego! Please let me know!

I’m happy to open some bottles for a fellow Berserker! (Unless it is Dietz or Wetrock)

I’m also available and only a few minutes away in Huntington Beach.

He’s going by helicopter

Actually, traffic is not bad for me at all. I have less than 3 miles of Freeway to work. Made it this morning in less than 25 min. door to door.

I ended up at Pizzeria Ortica tonight, which I have to give major props to. There was nothing special about the wine list, but the food totally blew away my expectations.

I have to come back in the next few months, so maybe I can connect with some of you guys!

Kent, I’d be happy to prepare a mini-Offline around it!