Cabo San Lucas: Recs?

Looking for recs in Cabo if anyone has anything they are particularly fond of. Restaurants, bars, especially wine!

Thanks!
mk

Best recommendation for wine is to bring your own…

We loved Sunset da Mona Lisa for dinner, and they have a Taittinger Terrace there

1 Like

The Office

+1 Great spot on the beach

+1. I met my wife at the Office when we were on spring break in college.

We just came back
We like going to San Jose

Floras Field Farm is off the beaten path had a great time
Esperanza is expensive but the views are incredible
La Panga was also very good

Few years ago El Matador in San Jose also Tequila in San Jose we liked

We love going to Cabos

Thanks for the recs!

Well be getting married there in Feb.

The Trailor Park.

Yep… Hey it’s Cabo.

Like Alan said above, San Jose. Quaint, clean and good food. If not stay at the One and Only. You only get married once.

Hopefully

We love Agua at Palmilla and the restaurant at Las Ventanas. Las Ventanas also has a great sushi bar with an unbelievable tequila list and the restaurant had Dom by the glass last time I was there ($100/glass though). Sunset da Mona Lisa is a great setting with wonderful views but food was just ok to me.

Renewing this as I am looking for some feedback on where to stay in Cabo for a trip with my wife, no kids on this trip. We have not been. This is for a 4-5 night stay, likely in early July.

Considering:

One and Only Palmilla
Resort at Pedregal
Esperanza
Las Ventanas

Any tips/feedback would be appreciated.

Cabo Azul

Going to Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos next week. Will report in

El Farallon and Toro.

We have a house booked for a week in June with two of my wife’s siblings and her dad & gf. Wondering about
Getting to town from the airport? Do I need a car? Taxi? Shuttle? Are there docks where I can buy fresh fish?

I’ve rented cars without issues. However, have read about many. Keep in mind that you will need to take their insurance which can cost more than the car. This past trip in december, I booked a van to drive us to the first hotel as we didn’t need a car yet. Picked one up in san jose the day before we switched hotels and kept it til departure and dropped it at the airport.

Las Ventanas is the best if you don’t have a budget. Complete luxury but very quiet and romantic which can be a plus. Wonderful food, decent wines but overpriced and excellent sushi/tequila bar. We got married at Cabo Azul and we love the place. Great value and rooms are fantastic. Food is good but not to level of Las Ventanas. I’ve stayed at all the ones you listed and you can’t go wrong with any of them but my vote is for Las Ventanas if you can stomach the price and Cabo Azul if you aren’t looking to see how much money you can piss off:)

Thanks. This trip is now pushed off until the Fall but this is helpful.

Las Ventanas is in my top 3 places ever. Hospitality - perfect. Service - fantastic. Setting- gorgeous. Extras(food, drink, pools,spa) - amazing. Definite major pampering - is $$$$

You won’t be disappointed !!