Totally super-swank fun awesome restaurant in Paris?

I’m looking for recommendations for an ultra-swank lovely fun super-good-food-and-wine-and-good-times restaurant in Paris.

I will be visiting that city w/ my gf in the period between 12/25 & 1/02 and would like at least one super-duper-fabulous-remember-it-for-a-lifetime (and, if necessary, pay for it for a lifetime too) restaurant. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks, in advance.

More than likely any of the 2-3 star Michelins can give you that experience. And bill. Have fun!

My two favs are Pierre Gagnaire and l’Astrance.

Scholl Brothers BBQ is, by far, the best barbecue in the Paris area. The decor inside the restaurant compliments the food very well. With better prices and great tasting food, it’s no wonder why they’re above the rest of the competition. The menu provides a great selection of delicious food, but I always stick with the chopped beef sandwich with a toasted bun, potato salad, and unsweet tea to drink coming to a total of $7.04 after taxes. Others will go with a sandwich and a side of links. The sauce has a very sweet, but delicious, taste which makes the sandwiches even better.

If you haven’t tried Scholl Brothers BBQ - I highly recommend you give it a try.

One word…Taillevent

l’Astrance, l’Ambroisie, Ambassadeurs, Le Meurice, Ledoyen, Taillevant, L’Arpege, Ducasse, etc. would fit the bill.

I just had dinner at Pierre Gagnaire last week and while incredible, it may not be the best for someone who isn’t already very into food, as it can be inconsistent and Pierre also takes some chances.

My vote is for l’Astrance or Taillevant.