PAETRA Willamette Valley BD12 Offers

Hello and Wow!

Here we are for our 4th WB Day and we’re super excited once again! I’m happy to see many of my friends participating this year. Berserker Day has become a very important part of our sales year and we are so grateful for all of you and for Todd and Crew for helping to showcase small, family-owned wineries like Paetra.

I think we’ve put together some very good offers for just about everyone whether you’re new to our wines or have been with us from the beginning. Thank you all for your support and please reach out with any questions. The offers are below and further down are tasting notes and links to purchase and to glean more info. If you’d rather pay from a different platform (venmo, square, check, barter…) please reach out.
Thank you so much!

Bill and Laura

$49 BD#1 3pk Gonna Need More Pack 25% off (REG $65)1 btl each: 2019 Pinot Blanc, 2019 Willamette Valley Riesling, 2019 Yamhill-Carlton Riesling

$90 BD#2 6pk 2019 Riesling LOVE 35%off (REG $138) 3btls WV Riesling, 2btls Yamhill-Carlton Riesling, 1btl Riesling Elwetritsche

$78 BD#3 6pk I LOVE SHELLFISH 35% off (REG $120) 6 btls of 2019 Pinot Blanc -ALMOST SOLD OUT

$140 BD#4 12pk Case Paetra Long Weekend Pack %50 off (REG $280) 3btls each: 2019 Willamette Valley Riesling, 2019 Yamhill-Carlton Riesling, 2019 Pinot Blanc, 2019 Riesling Elwetritsche

Shop - Weinbau Paetra
Our 2019 Pinot Blanc was hand harvested from old-vines grown at 750 ft above sea-level. It was fermented in 100% neutral oak barrels without commercial yeast or chemical additions. The resulting wine is very pure and mineral with hints of pear, exotic fruit and bright acidity. For me, Pinot Blanc provides sort of a bridge between chardonnay and riesling and because of that it’s very versatile at table, but shellfish and oysters are it’s best friends. I love where this is going! It has great texture, subtly aromatic fruit and the characteristic salinity that I’ve come to expect from this wine. 11.5% Alc, 8.2 g/L TA, pH 3.15, 120 Cases produced

Our 2019 Willamette Valley Riesling is from the first several harvest passes of three vineyards in three AVA’s (Eola-Amity Hills, Yamhill-Carlton, And the new Van Duzer Corridor). The Clones, soil types and ripeness at picking all vary and the result is both complex and more importantly, delicious! The wines were co-fermented in Stainless-Steel using native yeast without chemical intervention. 11% alc. A sparce 3 g/L RS, 10g/L TA. It shows granny smith apple, citrus, and pineapple with a pear blossom aroma and a salty minerality. Our flagship wine!

The 2019 Riesling Yamhill-Carlton (a cool, more delicate vintage) was the last pick of the vintage and retains some residual sugar to balance the acidity. It was picked late in October, hand harvested to remove all but the driest botrytis, gently pressed and fermented in neutral oak where it was left Sur-Lie for 9 months before bottling. This vineyard is north-facing in a forest clearing and hence a very cool site. I’ve been working hard to revive it by bringing in lots of biodiversity and trying to revitalize the Willakenzie soil. It was made without commercial yeast, acid, sugar, or chemical adds. Anjou pear, sweet-basil, and floral notes with the acid structure to support many years of aging. 11 g/L RS, 12 g/L TA, 90 cases produced

Elwetritsche are mythical beasts that are said to inhabit the Haardt Mountains around the city of Neustadt an der Weinstraße where we used to live. This dry Riesling is an homage to the German Pfalz and the style of the region. It was hand-harvested, given 24 hours pre-press skin maceration and fermented without commercial yeast or chemical additions. It is a powerful, yet elegant style of riesling and I think it’s our best wine to date. It is very dry, but with juicy white peach, grapefruit, spice, white tea, and mirabelle plum and beautiful floral aromas.12.5% alc, 4 g/l RS, 7.5 g/l TA, 94 Cases Produced

INFO HERE ON OUR STORY AND FARMING/WINEMAKING:

Shipping will start next month for the West Coast and in March for the East and Midwest. Shipping is discounted and will be calculated at checkout. Please let me know if you have any questions or problems with the website.

Bill Hooper
Weinbau Paetra
bill@paetrawine.com

503-560-8149

Thanks Bill. Our household loves your wines and I will be restocking first thing!

1 Like

We loved the Paetra wines we purchased last year during the Lockdown sale. Will be restocking tomorrow for sure! I clicked on the link to see whether you have that great Rose to add to my order, but the Shop link does not work.

1 Like

I also noticed the shop was down. Maybe the whole page is hidden until tomorrow?

[mod edit] this offer was unavailable for early purchase

1 Like

This looks awesome. (Just checked out online, but wasn’t charged anything for shipping… happy to send you the $ any way it takes to make sure you’re compensated appropriately!)

1 Like

Hi Bill - I just placed an order for the Pinot Blanc and really looking forward to trying (first time). But I’m not sure shipping was discounted. Can you take a look? thanks

1 Like

Really enjoyed the riesling from last year’s offer, time to restock. Thanks for the offer!

Looks great, Bill. Order in.

1 Like

In for a BD#4! I’ve been looking forward to trying your wines for quite a while now.

1 Like

Just purchased the Pinot Blanc - new for me. Loved the Rieslings over the years.

Protip - click on the “buy now” to add to the shopping card, you’ll get a check mark, but to check out click on the label and it’ll take you there.
Screenshot 2021-01-27 084306.jpg

1 Like

In for the Pinot Blanc 6 pack, love what that grape can do in Willamette.

1 Like

Love Bill’s handiwork, especially at the fabulous prices. In for the BD4 case. Thanks, Bill!

1 Like

Shipping is about same cost as wine. You may want to look at it

The Rieslings are outstanding, but don’t sleep on the Pinot Blanc. It’s delicious.

1 Like

In for the #2
Thanks!

1 Like

You mention the shipping is discounted. For a 12 pack to CT, the shipping is about the same cost as the wine. Is that correct?

No shipping to WI?

In for Offer #3. I love pinot blanc!
And, off topic for BD day, will you make/offer the rose again? flirtysmile

1 Like

I love these Rieslings - absolutely don’t miss them.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve fixed the shipping rates on the site. Always a hiccup or two!